Thread: GeForce FX5600 Ultra V2???

Thanks

Question GeForce FX5600 Ultra V2???

Hey guys! First time I’ve used the forum on this site, but I really need to know if the GeForce FX5600 Ultra V2 is on sale in the UK????

After reading the review on the site really fancy one but aint been able 2 find one online!

So if ANYONE could please tell me if they r out or when they will b out or where 2 buy them from and how much! I would really appricate it! Thanks guys hope someone can help!!!

Thanks
    they should be ou already, just its not labled as the V2...

i would get a 9600pro tbh, its faster, and is a true dx9 card (i wouldnt call the 5600u much of a dx9 card...), which should be cheaper now aswell

Thanks
    fully agree. Get a 9600pro or XT mate. The FX5700 is also looking a good card.

Banned
    Thanks
    Problem is consumers are left to guess whether they get the awful FX5600ultra V1 or the faster (but still mediocre) FX5600ultra V2. As said the bottom line is the Rad9600PRO is way better and superior in every dept ... plus it's cheaper too. If you can find a second hand 9500PRO or 9700PRO/nonPRO they are the ones to go for as the even 9500PRO is decently faster than the 9600PRO! If you don't mind waiting nVidia are releasing the FX5700ultra soon which looks much better and should be near the same price as FX5600ultra. However the whole GF-FX architecture contains quite a few fundamental flaws so the Radeons are really still the better choice at the mo.

Thread Information