(Already posted this on AvForums but no suggestions so thought I would try Hexus)

Just bought this DVB-S2 box for my Windows 7 Media Center box:

http://www.mygica.com/pa/hdstar.asp

...but I'm having a few issues with it. The normal UK channels (BBC 1, 2, 3, 4, 1 HD and ITV channels etc) seem to work fine under W7MC but when I try to tune on most of the other channels I get a blank screen then MC says it can't fine a signal after a few seconds, and I can't get any sat radio station to work at all.

Initially I thought it was the USB box or my signal, but all channels work fine under its own bundled software ProgDVB - radio, awful home shopping channels, strange foreign channels, the lot! Obviously some won't play because they are scrambled, but free channels refuse to play in W7MC as well.

Even stranger is, if I play said strange foreign channel in ProgDVB and then go to W7MC and play it, it sometimes starts, but the next time I open W7MC it goes back to not playing again.

I guess this is a W7MC issue rather than an issue with the box or my signal.

Any suggestions? I'm not too bothered as I can get BBC HD and ITVHD, which was the point of getting the box, but it would be nice to have the choice.