i just got my first bluray burner, and it works fine. i have a few bluray images that are well under the 25gb mark and as they are home made discs (from other people), partly to save wasting discs and partly as i like to have as much video as possible on a single disc, i'd like to combine the contents of 2 or 3 discs onto a single disc

these are all bdmv formats, and they aren't officially released nor will be, they are HD camcorder footage with just a basic menu. i'm not bothered about having a menu at all

now if these were dvds, as i've done many a time in the past, i could use dvdshrink reauthor and stick 2 or 3 things together and burn and it works. i could also take 2gb dvd and all an "extras" folder and add a load of photos and stuff (something that i'd like to do also onto the bluray if possible)

so the question is there something like dvdshrink for bluray? i don't need to rip any discs, and i'm sure there are plenty of guides online for ripping and copying, but it's reauthoring that i want to know about. i don't want to change quality, so no re-encoding, and that normally takes ages. i see there are m2ts files if i unzip the iso, so it would presumably be something like taking all those files from 2 or 3 discs and sticking them together to make them work

also i know you don't need a menu for a dvd to play, but do you need one for a bluray to play?

i think it was adobe premier pro that was used to make the discs or at least edit the footage. i can ask the guy who did it but his english isn't great and i think he uses osx, i want to use win7/64