Hi Guys,

I need some help with Cpanel user-level filtering. I don't use it often so I'm not all that savvy with it yet, but I have a client who does use it and needs some filtering put in place. Despite all my best efforts I haven't seemed to have any success.

Here's the setup:

mobileaccount@domain.com is an email account set up to receive forwards of emails from mainaccount@domain.com

All incoming mail to the mainaccount needs to remain there and be usable but I need certain emails to go through to the mobileaccount.
At present all emails are going through and it is far too many. I've tried blacklisting certain keywords in the 'from' field but to no avail.
Ideally I would have liked to operate using a white-list where I can specify the accounts from which to receive email. However, while I can set up instructions to 'send to inbox' the desired emails, I can't find a way to make a single rule to block everything else.

I'm also not sure if cpanel forwarding rules in someway prevent me from filtering forwarded emails in this setup.

Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks,

G.