Quote Originally Posted by Rob_B View Post
I didn't want to download the torrent (as no real interest in the nitty gritty bits) but am interested in what the said emails contain. Don't think I'd risk visiting torrentfreak from work so will check when I get home.
Quote Originally Posted by chuckskull View Post
Yeah I've not downloaded it either, not going anywhere near it, despite it being technically publicly released, but I did want to see the incriminating evidence everyone was talking about and no I wouldn't open any URL with the word torrent in from work either.

Felt the need to throw my hands up and go "it's not what you think", just posting it on here.

pretty much the entire email db is viewable online with no need to download - although how of the complete db is viewable is open to debate. have had a butchers and there is a lot of private info that just shouldn't be there.

there is also correspondence between them over some software thats been worked on, i assume for some kind of dpi level to harvest more addresses to conclusively prove that when have illegally d/l something