Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: QOTW: Which mobile phone will you get next?

Thanks

Re: QOTW: Which mobile phone will you get next?

I have the Samsung Note 4. Love it! No need to upgrade yet.

Thanks

Re: QOTW: Which mobile phone will you get next?

Got an LG G2 and it still does (almost) everything I want. Screen falling off but I patched it up and I also replaced the battery for new (meticulously following a youtube guide!) to bring the staying power up to new. I love the 1080p resolution and QHD is overkill for me. Honestly, battery life hasn't even improved over my G2 for newer phones and this insane resolution war must have had a part in it.

Still, prolly the new Nexus 5 if I had to, assuming Google could bring the pricing back to the 'superb value-for-money' model. New phone MUST have Qi charging. That alone rules out all Moto and OnePlus phones, which is a crying shame (and I don't like Samsung). C'mon guys, where's the wireless charging in all these new phones? It's 2015 and the coil can only add cents on to the build cost....

Oh, and GPS that actually works, like, y'know, ALL THE TIME. Building the GPS antennas into removable back covers has caused me endless headaches as the connection, based merely on touch, is always dodgy. Being late or lost on important occasions because of my phone's inability to lock on is infuriating in this day and age when my dad's TomTom will work all the time. New USB-C would be sexy. And AC wireless of course.

Apart from that, it's battery life all the way.... and my G2 is still ok there...
    Last edited by peterb; 09-09-2015 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Language

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information