Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NHS Covid-19 app for England and Wales passes 1m installs

Thanks

Re: NHS Covid-19 app for England and Wales passes 1m installs

Not very good if you want to go from England to Scotland, a good example of why all of the UK should have worked together
    Jon

Registered+
    Thanks

It was something to do with Data Sharing Agreements, apparently its being worked on but i wouldnt hold your breath.

Missed by us all - RIP old boy spacein_vader's Avatar
    Thanks
    • spacein_vader's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 5 3600
      • Memory:
      • 2x8GB Patriot Steel DDR4 3600mhz
      • Storage:
      • 1tb Sabrent Rocket NVMe (boot), 500GB Crucial MX100, 1TB Crucial MX200
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte Radeon RX5700 Gaming OC
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX 520W modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Meshify C
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • BenQ GW2765, Dell Ultrasharp U2412
      • Internet:
      • Zen Internet

Quote Originally Posted by Jonj1611 View Post
    Not very good if you want to go from England to Scotland, a good example of why all of the UK should have worked together
    They do. Any app using the Google/apple underpinnings can talk to one another. So the England app can recognise it's been close to a Scottish or German app.

Thanks

Ah right so it does work in Scotland?
    Jon

Thanks
    • Gentle Viking's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Aorus extreme X399
      • CPU:
      • TR 1920 X
      • Memory:
      • G Skill 64GB ( 8 X 8 ) PC3600 @ 3400
      • Storage:
      • Samsung evo 500GB nvme - 256GB Kingston SSD - 4TB spinning disk
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Powercolor 5700 XT red devil
      • PSU:
      • Corsair RM850I
      • Case:
      • Working on it, done summer 2020
      • Operating System:
      • windows 10 Ulti
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" iiyama GB2788HS
      • Internet:
      • docis 3.1 cable 1000/100 mbit

Last year around 1600 Danes died from a common flu, so far this year 600 or so have died from corona, and i think due to restrictions even fewer have died of the flu, so some good have come of it all.
    Though i do know my dear old and sick mother, she would probably love to get the corona or just die at least, her existence now is ridiculous and sadly she is not so far gone she dont know it.
    Few months ago doctors gave her 6 months, it have now been 4 months, worst of all she will die of starvation as with her means are only option in this country.
    Personally in that state i would take a bite of a 12 gauge and be done with it.

1 mill people thats not many out of XX ? people in England.
    Here 1.5 have the app on their phone, but of course as always the app are not working very good, and a few days ago it was not working at all.

Governments should not dabble in IT, they should make their country as simple as possible to manage and live in, but it is the direct opposite they do and the result is a hard to manage nanny state with a huge public sector. ( like Denmark )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gentle Viking View Post

1 mill people thats not many out of XX ? people in England.
    In rough terms, XX = approx 57m-58m (England on it's own) last time I looked.

Additionally, as of a couple of years ago:-

Scotland 5.4m
    Wales. 3.1m
    N.I. 1.9m

Total for UK, as per ONS data, 66.4m in mid 2018.
    A lesson learned from PeterB about dignity in adversity, so Peter, In Memorium, "Onwards and Upwards".

Thanks
    • Iota's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Maximus Hero XI
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i9 9900KF
      • Memory:
      • CMD32GX4M2C3200C16
      • Storage:
      • 1 x 1TB / 3 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX1200i
      • Case:
      • Corsair Obsidian 500D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung Odyssey G9
      • Internet:
      • 500Mbps BT FTTH

Quote Originally Posted by Saracen999 View Post
    In rough terms, XX = approx 57m-58m (England on it's own) last time I looked.

Additionally, as of a couple of years ago:-

Scotland 5.4m
    Wales. 3.1m
    N.I. 1.9m

Total for UK, as per ONS data, 66.4m in mid 2018.
    So 1.5% to 1.75% install base. Think that needs to be larger for it to be effective, but considering how well the whole thing has been handled to date, I do have to wonder at how many people will bother at this stage.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ik9000 View Post
    a number of restaurants are insisting people have it to go in. I asked them to help me install it on my nokia 102 and they just let me give my name and phone number.
    IIRC, they're required to get 'contact data', and the app is probably the easiest way. But perhaps surprisingly, quite a few people genuinely don't have a smartphone, and another large chunk don't when asked for this type of purpose (including me).

But while restaurants are obliged to collect contact data, I wonder how they're supposed to verify the number (or address) for Mr & Mrs Sara Cen, of 999 Hexus Lane, for instance? And if they pay cash (as we do anyway) they cannot even reconcile to card payment data (*). Anyone not wanting to give up contact data won't find it hard to avoid doing so. Restaurants have to get the data, but they aren't required to verify it.

(*) Some restaurants don't currently like non-card payments, but as I don't use cards for this kind of thing, and don't carry them, by default, it's basically cash or nothing. Unless they check for cards before ordering/eating ....
    A lesson learned from PeterB about dignity in adversity, so Peter, In Memorium, "Onwards and Upwards".

Thanks

What are your favourite names to give to restaurants?

I usually go with 'McLovin', but will use 'Harry Azcrac' if it looks like anyone cares or lacks a sense of humour...

Thanks
    • ik9000's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P7H55-M/USB3
      • CPU:
      • i7-870, Prolimatech Megahalems, 2x Akasa Apache 120mm
      • Memory:
      • 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 11-11-11-27
      • Storage:
      • 2x256GB Samsung 840-Pro, 1TB Seagate 7200.12, 1TB Seagate ES.2
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB SuperOverClocked
      • PSU:
      • NZXT Hale 90 750w
      • Case:
      • BitFenix Survivor + Bitfenix spectre LED fans, LG BluRay R/W optical drive
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Professional
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell U2414h, U2311h 1920x1080
      • Internet:
      • 200Mb/s Fibre and 4G wifi

Quote Originally Posted by TeePee View Post

I usually go with 'McLovin', but will use 'Harry Azcrac' if it looks like anyone cares or lacks a sense of humour...
    A lot of the classic ones over here are too well known to get away with but for females Anna Solle can slip by unnoticed. Hugh Johnson and Dwayne Dibley also seem to go over the heads of the snowflake generation. Eric Tyler, Joe King, Freddie Stayre, Billy Kann etc etc. Bob Affett is one I'm going to try at some point.

Thanks
    • Euphonium's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSi MPG X570 Gaming Plus
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 9 3900X
      • Memory:
      • 2x16Gb Corsair DDR4-3200
      • Storage:
      • Saberent Rocket PCIe4 1TB, Crucial MX500 2TB. SanDisk 960GB SATA SSD, 6x4TB HDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • nVidia GTX980Ti
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic Focus GX 750W, 80Plus Gold
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Define 7
      • Operating System:
      • Win10-64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 1x24" (1910x1080), 2x23" (1920x1080), 1x19" (1440x900)

Quote Originally Posted by TeePee View Post
    "Don't tell them, Pike!"

12. Received thanks from:

ik9000 (26-09-2020)

Thanks

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-covid-19-treatment-turkey/
    "Turkey's Ministry of Health says the relatively low death toll is thanks to treatment protocols in the country, which involve two existing drugs — the controversial anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine touted by President Trump, and Japanese antiviral favipiravir."
    Largest outbreak in the middle east (well, in April/May, 117000 confirmed cases, only 3k deaths).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52831017
    Your own news, saying the same story a month later.

FYI they are 1/4 of USA but our deaths where they keep fighting HCQ+Zpak, we have 20x their deaths...Do the freaking math people, if you don't want to die, call your doctor now and ask if they WILL prescribe these drugs IF you get corona. IF they say NO, keep dialing for new doctors or your a dead OLD/compromised person. Their whole country is 83mil. They have 309K confirmed cases with 7785 deaths. We also know from USA lockdowns don't work (kills many more than outside). Go back to work, and get HCQ+zpak info. Shutdowns are stupid and we never do it for ANYTHING else. Not ebola, flu, etc. NOTHING. We shutdown because trump had a great economy and they needed covid to kill it...LOL. That is why BillG is out there now trying to down the FDA before trump gets them to pass HCQ+Zpak for COVID....UH OH, nobody gets to sell us EXPENSIVE shots. You can just take a $1 cure and call it a day...ROFL. BillG (daddy knows soros, Bill has to, dad in pic from 2001 with soros getting awards) doesn't want you to have the easy option so he says 'FDA might be rushing this, I hope they don't screw it up' (paraphrasing, but you get the point, he's all over the news, even made fox)...He's mad his "cure" is over. The only thing Trump did was cut ALL red tape. The exact process is being used for everything FDA is testing covid wise (not that I trust those paid off idiots anyway...just saying).

Quit listening to fake news people. Use the $1 cure and get back to business. IF you are old, use your head, and make sure you can get HCQ (plaquenil other name I think, people take the same drug for years for arthritis...ROFL). Faked tests show people taking MASSIVE dosages you don't need for this, arthritis, or malaria. Just look at the lowest death countries and check for HCQ...Amazing they all have the same thing in common...They use $1 cures that already exist.

See #whitecoatsummit for a bunch of doctors in USA who went to DC to talk about how good it works. Facebook etc removed their vids...ROFL. Doctors IN THE FIELD, using the drug say it works, fauci etc who haven't seen a patient in 20yrs keep telling us to ignore all the data, you need a shot. OMG we're all gonna die...LOL. No, masks are stupid too. You are only slowing the flow remember? All we were trying to do was not have hospitals overrun. Well, we're done now. Back to work fools. Even a doc on fox said call your doctor and confirm you can get the drug, or risk death. Make the call BEFORE you get it, and you ALL will. Get over it.

Note the spin in both articles..."uh, uh, it was the lockdowns early that stopped the spread"...NO, the head doctor in turkey said it was HCQ that stops deaths. The WHO wants to kill you too...ROFL. Docs are prescribing it even though told not to by WHO...ROFL.

"Chief doctor Nurettin Yiyit - whose art work is on the hospital walls - says it's key to use hydroxychloroquine early. "Other countries are using this drug too late," he says, "especially the United States. We only use it at the beginning. We have no hesitation about this drug. We believe it's effective because we get the results."

Again, trust the doctors PRESCRIBING it, not the BS artists involved in downing trump or getting you to take a vaccine (for who knows what, already caught "accidentally" making MILLIONS of africans sterile multiple times, 3 IIRC in recent years). Under 1% mortality rate in this hospital and empty beds. GET HCQ and you don't need beds/ventilators etc. BTW USA makes them for 60K, while africa 3d prints ventilators for $60 and makes the cure (HCQ+zpak) available to anyone for under a buck. Actually they're using the OLDER version of HCQ, just Chloroquine (they don't have the new one yet AFAIK at the place where massive outbreak happened). Dr Berg (keto guy) did a video on the hospital using it. Tests are a buck also and you have results before leaving IIRC (15mins or something). This whole thing is fake news. Yeah you can die if your compromised/ancient, but shutdown for it? FAKE.

If USA hadn't shoved sick people into 80+yr old homes (cuomo killed 7K in one city himself doing this, NYC), none of this crap would have happened. He refused to use jabot center, Coast Guard ships, etc. He left those empty, but sent sick into old folk homes. YOU murdered those and are now seeking immunity for doing it...Gretchen Whitmer and many others seeking the same immunity for murdering old folks. Use the drug+zpak people. One of the whitecoat docs said it can take her patients off a ventilator in hours and out of the hospital in days (80% lung capacity returned in 5 hours!). But you won't see that chick on any other channel than fox news in USA. Such a scam and a real crime IMHO. Start the civil suits now! Don't sue the govt, that just raises your taxes. SUE cuomo, whitmer and everyone else that sent sick into old homes, and everyone that says NO to HCQ requests! SUE them all into bankruptcy PERSONALLY. That is how you stop stupid from ever happening again like this. Make sure you get Fauci too trump

Are you sure Covid is deadlier than the flu? How many could have been saved if China had told the truth, and everyone used the REAL cure like Turkey etc? Check your deaths for flu, pneumonia, and other large killers and see if you have any that have "magically" become FAR lower. In USA (Dr. Berg confirmed at the mic...LOL) if you die in a car wreck, but test positive, you died from covid. That is how stupid our country is counting this crap. You can get your head chopped off right in front of a hospital, but if they test your carcass and find covid, oops he surely would have died from covid later...IT's covid. So dumb. Make sure you compare this years deaths in those categories to LAST years numbers. Note the changes to some columns this year?

Now CDC admits only 6% of deaths have ONLY COVID. Hmm, so the rest died from other conditions?? I stepped on a land mine, ahh, crap positive for covid...Covid got me, not that bomb...ROFLMAO.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm
    The good stuff starts about 2/3 down where they start admitting stuff that should make you say Hmmmm.
    "Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death."

Yeah, Hmm...Most had pneumonia or influenza or lung failure and on avg had 2.6 OTHER conditions that easily could kill you (and does yearly many old/sick). A full 80K had BOTH influenza AND pneumonia and .6 other conditions. 20K had dimentia, 30K had diabetes, 40K had hypertension etc etc...Jeez, of course many died, they would have anyway (see yearly deaths from all this crap). 20K heart disease. 23K had cardiac arrest...Good grief people, these 200K or so that died, were well on their way to it, maybe just got there quicker, but even that can't be said for sure with all this crap as variables.

You can't say 200K died, when 40K of them basically need a heart transplant to live for much longer already. 80K of the whole batch had both pneumonia and influenza, so how many of those ALSO had the heart issue? You're a dead man walking then right?

THIS IS INSANITY ON STEROIDS. Wake the F up, or die from ignorance I guess.

Thanks

One more point on Africa. It's the only continent where you can get HCQ over the counter in many places (hard to find someone who hasn't taken it). Note though, not the place I was talking about in my previous post (Dr Berg vid I mentioned), they had the old version but it still worked well with their antibiotic.

Google Dr. Simone Gold
    https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/status/1303433645621800960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
    Scientists can't explain why Africa isn't getting hit with deaths.
    https://nypost.com/2020/09/04/scientists-cant-explain-puzzling-lack-of-coronavirus-outbreaks-in-africa/
    ROFL...Ask simone idiots...I take that back, they know. She knows they know, I just hope she figures out how to sue someone. She's a doctor AND a lawyer.

India has (or will) sent 35 countries HCQ mostly in Asia/Africa. 10 million tablets. W.H.O would tell you it's all for malaria, then a doc prescribes it anyway for covid...LOL. Either way, deaths etc down in Africa, the only continent where malaria paved the way for buying at the counter PRE-Covid...Too bad USA didn't have a malaria problem for ages, we would have avoided covid deaths/outbreaks too. Again, you already have what works, just make sure you can get it, uh, before you GET IT.

Missed by us all - RIP old boy spacein_vader's Avatar
    Thanks
    • spacein_vader's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 5 3600
      • Memory:
      • 2x8GB Patriot Steel DDR4 3600mhz
      • Storage:
      • 1tb Sabrent Rocket NVMe (boot), 500GB Crucial MX100, 1TB Crucial MX200
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte Radeon RX5700 Gaming OC
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX 520W modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Meshify C
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • BenQ GW2765, Dell Ultrasharp U2412
      • Internet:
      • Zen Internet

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyspecial View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-covid-19-treatment-turkey/
    "Turkey's Ministry of Health says the relatively low death toll is thanks to treatment protocols in the country, which involve two existing drugs — the controversial anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine touted by President Trump, and Japanese antiviral favipiravir."
    Largest outbreak in the middle east (well, in April/May, 117000 confirmed cases, only 3k deaths).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52831017
    Your own news, saying the same story a month later.

FYI they are 1/4 of USA but our deaths where they keep fighting HCQ+Zpak, we have 20x their deaths...Do the freaking math people, if you don't want to die, call your doctor now and ask if they WILL prescribe these drugs IF you get corona. IF they say NO, keep dialing for new doctors or your a dead OLD/compromised person. Their whole country is 83mil. They have 309K confirmed cases with 7785 deaths. We also know from USA lockdowns don't work (kills many more than outside). Go back to work, and get HCQ+zpak info. Shutdowns are stupid and we never do it for ANYTHING else. Not ebola, flu, etc. NOTHING. We shutdown because trump had a great economy and they needed covid to kill it...LOL. That is why BillG is out there now trying to down the FDA before trump gets them to pass HCQ+Zpak for COVID....UH OH, nobody gets to sell us EXPENSIVE shots. You can just take a $1 cure and call it a day...ROFL. BillG (daddy knows soros, Bill has to, dad in pic from 2001 with soros getting awards) doesn't want you to have the easy option so he says 'FDA might be rushing this, I hope they don't screw it up' (paraphrasing, but you get the point, he's all over the news, even made fox)...He's mad his "cure" is over. The only thing Trump did was cut ALL red tape. The exact process is being used for everything FDA is testing covid wise (not that I trust those paid off idiots anyway...just saying).

Quit listening to fake news people. Use the $1 cure and get back to business. IF you are old, use your head, and make sure you can get HCQ (plaquenil other name I think, people take the same drug for years for arthritis...ROFL). Faked tests show people taking MASSIVE dosages you don't need for this, arthritis, or malaria. Just look at the lowest death countries and check for HCQ...Amazing they all have the same thing in common...They use $1 cures that already exist.

See #whitecoatsummit for a bunch of doctors in USA who went to DC to talk about how good it works. Facebook etc removed their vids...ROFL. Doctors IN THE FIELD, using the drug say it works, fauci etc who haven't seen a patient in 20yrs keep telling us to ignore all the data, you need a shot. OMG we're all gonna die...LOL. No, masks are stupid too. You are only slowing the flow remember? All we were trying to do was not have hospitals overrun. Well, we're done now. Back to work fools. Even a doc on fox said call your doctor and confirm you can get the drug, or risk death. Make the call BEFORE you get it, and you ALL will. Get over it.

Note the spin in both articles..."uh, uh, it was the lockdowns early that stopped the spread"...NO, the head doctor in turkey said it was HCQ that stops deaths. The WHO wants to kill you too...ROFL. Docs are prescribing it even though told not to by WHO...ROFL.

"Chief doctor Nurettin Yiyit - whose art work is on the hospital walls - says it's key to use hydroxychloroquine early. "Other countries are using this drug too late," he says, "especially the United States. We only use it at the beginning. We have no hesitation about this drug. We believe it's effective because we get the results."

Again, trust the doctors PRESCRIBING it, not the BS artists involved in downing trump or getting you to take a vaccine (for who knows what, already caught "accidentally" making MILLIONS of africans sterile multiple times, 3 IIRC in recent years). Under 1% mortality rate in this hospital and empty beds. GET HCQ and you don't need beds/ventilators etc. BTW USA makes them for 60K, while africa 3d prints ventilators for $60 and makes the cure (HCQ+zpak) available to anyone for under a buck. Actually they're using the OLDER version of HCQ, just Chloroquine (they don't have the new one yet AFAIK at the place where massive outbreak happened). Dr Berg (keto guy) did a video on the hospital using it. Tests are a buck also and you have results before leaving IIRC (15mins or something). This whole thing is fake news. Yeah you can die if your compromised/ancient, but shutdown for it? FAKE.

If USA hadn't shoved sick people into 80+yr old homes (cuomo killed 7K in one city himself doing this, NYC), none of this crap would have happened. He refused to use jabot center, Coast Guard ships, etc. He left those empty, but sent sick into old folk homes. YOU murdered those and are now seeking immunity for doing it...Gretchen Whitmer and many others seeking the same immunity for murdering old folks. Use the drug+zpak people. One of the whitecoat docs said it can take her patients off a ventilator in hours and out of the hospital in days (80% lung capacity returned in 5 hours!). But you won't see that chick on any other channel than fox news in USA. Such a scam and a real crime IMHO. Start the civil suits now! Don't sue the govt, that just raises your taxes. SUE cuomo, whitmer and everyone else that sent sick into old homes, and everyone that says NO to HCQ requests! SUE them all into bankruptcy PERSONALLY. That is how you stop stupid from ever happening again like this. Make sure you get Fauci too trump

Are you sure Covid is deadlier than the flu? How many could have been saved if China had told the truth, and everyone used the REAL cure like Turkey etc? Check your deaths for flu, pneumonia, and other large killers and see if you have any that have "magically" become FAR lower. In USA (Dr. Berg confirmed at the mic...LOL) if you die in a car wreck, but test positive, you died from covid. That is how stupid our country is counting this crap. You can get your head chopped off right in front of a hospital, but if they test your carcass and find covid, oops he surely would have died from covid later...IT's covid. So dumb. Make sure you compare this years deaths in those categories to LAST years numbers. Note the changes to some columns this year?

Now CDC admits only 6% of deaths have ONLY COVID. Hmm, so the rest died from other conditions?? I stepped on a land mine, ahh, crap positive for covid...Covid got me, not that bomb...ROFLMAO.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm
    The good stuff starts about 2/3 down where they start admitting stuff that should make you say Hmmmm.
    "Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death."

Yeah, Hmm...Most had pneumonia or influenza or lung failure and on avg had 2.6 OTHER conditions that easily could kill you (and does yearly many old/sick). A full 80K had BOTH influenza AND pneumonia and .6 other conditions. 20K had dimentia, 30K had diabetes, 40K had hypertension etc etc...Jeez, of course many died, they would have anyway (see yearly deaths from all this crap). 20K heart disease. 23K had cardiac arrest...Good grief people, these 200K or so that died, were well on their way to it, maybe just got there quicker, but even that can't be said for sure with all this crap as variables.

You can't say 200K died, when 40K of them basically need a heart transplant to live for much longer already. 80K of the whole batch had both pneumonia and influenza, so how many of those ALSO had the heart issue? You're a dead man walking then right?

THIS IS INSANITY ON STEROIDS. Wake the F up, or die from ignorance I guess.
    WILL IF IF NO OLD. ANYTHING NOTHING LOL COVID UH OH. EXPENSIVE ROFL ALL MASSIVE. ROFL IN THE FIELD OMG LOL. BEFORE ALL NO ROFL ROFL. PRESCRIBING BS MILLIONS GET OLDER FAKE. YOU SUE NO SUE PERSONALLY. REAL FAR LOL LAST ONLY COVID ROFLMAO. OTHER BOTH AND THIS IS INSANITY ON STEROIDS.

Really doesn't lose any meaning if you just leave the allcaps stuff.

16. Received thanks from:

cheesemp (28-09-2020),ik9000 (26-09-2020),Xlucine (26-09-2020)

Thanks
    • Lanky123's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-H81M-D2V
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4570
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 4GB Vengeance LP
      • Storage:
      • 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD + 2+4TB HDD + 3TB Synology DS216SE
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI Radeon R9 270X HAWK
      • PSU:
      • Silverstone Strider 400W
      • Case:
      • Silverstone Sugo SG02B-F
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 / Ubuntu 16.04
      • Monitor(s):
      • ElectriQ 32" 4k IPS + Dell 22" U2212HM
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 60Mbit/s

We really do need to prioritise keeping schools open.

18. Received thanks from:

cheesemp (28-09-2020),ik9000 (26-09-2020)

Thanks
    • ik9000's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P7H55-M/USB3
      • CPU:
      • i7-870, Prolimatech Megahalems, 2x Akasa Apache 120mm
      • Memory:
      • 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 11-11-11-27
      • Storage:
      • 2x256GB Samsung 840-Pro, 1TB Seagate 7200.12, 1TB Seagate ES.2
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB SuperOverClocked
      • PSU:
      • NZXT Hale 90 750w
      • Case:
      • BitFenix Survivor + Bitfenix spectre LED fans, LG BluRay R/W optical drive
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Professional
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell U2414h, U2311h 1920x1080
      • Internet:
      • 200Mb/s Fibre and 4G wifi

Quote Originally Posted by Lanky123 View Post
    We really do need to prioritise keeping schools open.
    won't help if stupid don't wanna learn to think good innit.

20. Received thanks from:

cheesemp (28-09-2020)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information