Thread: PC Partner ramps up shipments of latest motherboard

Thanks

PC Partner ramps up shipments of latest motherboard

PC Partner, responsible for the manufacture of the majority of ATI based discrete graphics cards and mainboards has issued a press release announcing that it is ramping up production of its elegantly named RS482MK9-A64S motherboard.

Based on the ATI RADEON Xpress 200 chipset, Socket 939 processors are supported, and with a Radeon X300 onboard, along with a PEG slot, PC Partner are pitching this board as the ideal solution for system builders and the OEM channels.

The motherboard's combination of micro-ATX form factor, the chipset capabilities and onboard graphics does lend itself to mass market systems, so this board could be cropping up in a lot of pre-built systems hitting the market.

Full board specs can be found in PC Partner's press release, and to learn a bit more about PC Partner, read our article titled "Everyone's PC Partner?" which we brought to you during CEBIT 2005.
    Last edited by Steve; 14-09-2005 at 11:25 AM.
    PHP Code:
    $s = new signature();
    $s->sarcasm()->intellect()->font('Courier New')->display(); 

Sheffield (University) , BuuurMINGhem (Born)
    Thanks
    That board layout looks absoloutely terrible, they could have took a look at other manufactorers boards which have already been released (ie MSI Version). Saying that MSI's board retails around £60, so if they can get this out cheaper i can see people buying it.

Though as you say it'll be most likely system builders and OEM channels who would buy this motherboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimus
    As for the filled fresh pasta, i love that stuff... when i've got the money, however i've a computer addication, my mum always said she thinks it would be cheaper if i had herroin addiction, and at least i'd get some fresh air when i went to get a score.

Thread Information