Thread: Sony Ericsson integrates Google Search and Blogger into handsets

Thanks

Sony Ericsson integrates Google Search and Blogger into handsets

Sony Ericsson and Google collaborate on integration of Blogger and Google Search into handsets

Providing a completely new experience for consumers

28 February 2006, London, UK– Sony Ericsson and Google today announced that they have worked closely together to integrate Google's Blogger and Web Search features on Sony Ericsson mobile phones. The two companies are the first in the industry to provide a pre-loaded blog application with a tight integration to the mobile camera and intuitive automatic set-up for consumers who do not already have a personal blog. The first Sony Ericsson products to offer the new service are the recently announced K610 UMTS phone and new flagship imaging handsets, the K800 and K790, announced today and available in Q2 2006.

More.

Thanks
    I have said it before, and i will say it again, Sony Ericsson mobiles are where it's at. Just my opinion and i cant see myself going back to nokia for some time.

That said, you can already do this via WAP/GPRS, but i guess this will bring it to the masses who would not find it otherwise. Not a fan of blogging myself though.

Good stuff.

Thread Information