Thread: NVIDIA's SLI - 6600 GT Performance and Conclusion

Thanks

Cool NVIDIA's SLI - 6600 GT Performance and Conclusion

It's taken me until the end of this third article in our SLI series to get to any kind of large conclusion on SLI as a whole. My overall impression of just the technology is one of excitement, and also admiration that NVIDIA have it working to such a good degree with the majority of applications. Multi-GPU 3D acceleration is not a trivial problem to solve, especially in the load-balanced SFR case, with it only really working across the board if you throw the AFR mode at everything. And even that has its problems.
    http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews...lld19JRD05MzA=
    PHP Code:
    $s = new signature();
    $s->sarcasm()->intellect()->font('Courier New')->display(); 

Thanks
    Fantastic artile. I have been doing a bit of research on Nvidia's latest range of graphics cards and have been drooling at the thought of running SLI on a 6600/6800. The article was very focused on the value and relevant performance increases which is exactly what we need.

Excellent work! You've convinced me to either hold off until the next round or at least get the 6800GT.

tkh
    Thanks
    Ive always wanted to get an SLI configuration, and now with the reviews of the 7800gt's coming up im going to be getting them, considering it runs at 10w lower than the 6800 ultra.

Thread Information