Thread: Incomplete Downloads Plague me at every turn!

Thanks

Incomplete Downloads Plague me at every turn!

Well I just got my new computer up and running and the wireless internet is working, but seems to be giving me trouble. I'm pretty stupid when it comes to networking and internet connection stuff. We have dsl coming into the modem, which is connected to the linksys router which send the signal up here to the linksys network adapter. Connection is at a consistant 5 bars and I dont think that is the problem. I cannot load from any FTP's and from any other downloads it is slow and tends to stop halfway done. Any suggestions? If you do, please explain it as simple as possible because Networking confuses me, it took me 2 days just to get the router to connect wired to my computer downstairs. Thanks guys and I'll check back tonight if I can, and tomorrow for sure!

Registered+
    Thanks
    How well does the web browsing work does this stop working as well? If so try stopping Wirless Zero Configuration, this sorted my problem out.

Thanks
    Well it seems to be working better, I haven't changed anything, but it is running decent. I'm gonna see if I can have the tech guy at our ISP come and take a look. It's a pretty small company so they usually have no problem letting him come out. Hopefully he will help me get it all set up right, because I wanna have both computers be able to write to a drive on the computer upstairs.

Thread Information