• AMD Casing
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • SamSung
      • Internet:
      • 4 MBPS

Your Society, Your Life Style

I'm starting this Thread just for everyone (even myself too) to know about the how our life style is different from the other. Just for learning how many faces life has around the globe.

Well, i'll start off by sharing a life style here in Pakistan. I know, media have spread our bad image. Even though its well known that no one would destroy their own home and no one wants to kill anyone. Its all the elite societies that does that for their own benefits. . I would request people (including myself) to not to point out any negativity. Just positive factors and it may come of help to someone.

Here, children don't go their own after 18+. Best part is that we live here as a family even after the children are married and we are given a lesson to care and time to the people we know or we have blood-relation with and whenever we visit someone we respect them by spending least 30 minutes at their place or with them by heart and love we carry for them not as to complete a formality and the newly married couples spend some time with other people even-though its with the own relatives and they come often and it helps them to not to feel lonely as two. The second best part is whenever someone is in financial trouble or in any kind of trouble, relatives gather and resolves the issue by helping in any possible way. People here don't want to live the fast life. People here, show and receive care and love by heart from relatives, parents can beat children if they do something bad and this results in both ways, some children result in very good behavioral personality and some get carried away with their bad behaviors.

i know i'm forgetting alot of things, but these things are the most common here.

my opinion:
    Actually even, I, myself like the environment with people around me (relatives or the people who i know)
    otherwise i don't stand the silence and its no fun to live with 1 person or to live alone. (bed room is enough privacy for the two, alone)
    Last edited by ARr0w; 26-06-2015 at 10:30 PM. Reason: some grammatical mistakes.

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: Your Society, Your Life Style

U.K, Scotland. Children leave school at 16 and then either go into work or go to college. They also have the choice of completing two additional years of school before leaving. After college typically a few years a university and then try to find a job, which is still extremely difficult. People are paid a small amount to live on while they search for work, as long as they provide proof that they're actually looking. On the bad side we have alot of drop outs who hang around, getting into trouble. They're known as "neds" which stands for a non educated social delinquent. They typically got kicked out of education and are unable/don't want to find work. Most of them deal/take drugs and end up in prison.

Registered+
    Thanks
    • ARr0w's system
      • Motherboard:
      • e9120y
      • CPU:
      • AMD phenom(tm) II x4 910 Processor (4CPUs), ~2.6GHz
      • Memory:
      • 4 GB
      • Storage:
      • 500 GB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • X1950 XTX ATI RADEON
      • PSU:
      • 320W
      • Case:
      • AMD Casing
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • SamSung
      • Internet:
      • 4 MBPS

Re: Your Society, Your Life Style

sounds like a challenging life bro. In either way, I wish good luck to the people of Scotland.

Thread Information