Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 58

Thread: New PC spec check and advice

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    11 times in 11 posts
    • MarcLister's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5Q-E
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2Q9650
      • Memory:
      • 8GB
      • Storage:
      • Intel 160GB SSD / 1TB Samsung
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI 6700
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 800W MX
      • Case:
      • Antec 300
      • Operating System:
      • W7 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x Dell U2410
      • Internet:
      • Sky Fibre

    New PC spec check and advice

    Hi all. Haven't got the cash atm but that doesn't stop me from planning my new PC.

    I've already posted a thread on Hexus about graphics and I will probably go for a 4870 1Gb if and when Scan get them in.

    Otherwise my initial PC spec is:
    CPU: Q9550 - £217.25
    Mobo: Asus P5Q-E - £95.69
    RAM: 4GB DDR2 6400 4-4-4-12 - £65.38 if I get Corsair from Scan or £69.31 if I get Geil from OcUK. Is there any difference between Corsair or Geil?
    Hard disk: Samsung 640Gb - £58.74 from OcUK as Scan don't have them yet. Samsung 1Tb F1 - £87.53
    DVD: Samsung SH-223F - £15.15 Just speccing one atm. Is it worth getting two? I like to play FM and I HATE having to take discs out all the time so I like to have 2 DVD drives, one for FM say and the other for DVD movies and so on.
    Graphics: 4870 1Gb (when Scan get them) - £173.89
    Case: Open to suggestions on this but I like my Akasa Eclipse so I'm interested in the Akasa Omega - £123.25
    PSU: Corsair HX 620W - £86.94
    CPU Heatsink - Xigmatek HDT-S1283 - £22.27
    OS: Vista Home Premium x64 OEM - £59.91

    Pretty set on the CPU, mobo and PSU. Could be interested in the Tuniq Tower but Scan don't do that. I'm thinking a Samsung 640Gb (with 320Gb platters) as a fast but not Raptor etc costly boot disk and the Samsung 1Tb as my storage drive.

    I haven't specced a sound card. I currently have an X-Fi Fatality and I want to avoid the Vista x64 driver issues so I could either try the onboard sound or buy a Xonar card. If Xonar which one?

    Oh and I change my mind on fans everyday. I was an Akasa fan but I found some other 120mm fans that push a lot more air yet aren't that much louder. My brother has several of the Sharkoon 120mm fans in his 2 week old build and they are quite quiet and he's still not put the sides on! I think he got the slower Sharkoons to make the PC a bit quieter.

    One issue I have with the fans is how many to get. One for the CPU heatsink and then the Akasa Omega case can take six. One in the front, one out the back, two exhausts on top and two intakes on the side. Would I benefit from using the 6 fan spaces or can I get away with fewer fans to keep a PC cool and therefore another case? Obviously I need a case that can fit a Tuniq Tower or the Xigmatek in and allow me to fit the side panels back on. I'd like a case that is fairly easy to cool and quiet as well. Hence my choice of the Akasa Omega based on my experiences with the Eclipse 62 and the new Omega having 6 fan spaces. Guide price for the case would be not much more than the £125 for the Akasa Omega. Having seen my brother's Antec 900 I don't mind it but I'm not keen on the LEDs on the fans and the Akasa Omega is more my kind of case really. Plus I think it is wider than the Antec 900/1200 so fitting a Tuniq Tower/Xigmatek should be easier?

    Any recommendations, advice or info on my choices would be gratefully received.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Money Grabbing Overtime Whore
    Posts
    545
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    25 times in 22 posts
    • SuicidaL's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage Formula X48
      • CPU:
      • Q9450 + Heatkiller 3.0LT custom loop
      • Memory:
      • 4Gb Corsair Dominator 8500
      • Storage:
      • 2x 1Tb Samsung F1's, 320Gb Samsung F1, 250Gb Samsung Spinpoint
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI 6870 ref + EK FC6870 custom loop
      • PSU:
      • Silverstone Strider Plus 750w
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster HAF-932
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22" Iiyama E2209HDS
      • Internet:
      • VM 50meg

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    that black dragon stuff is cheaper Here, although do you really need that?

    i have the geil ultra stuff, and i think that staffs mike has it to and it's good stuff and never had a prob with it. no 2x2 kits although yuo can get 2gb sticks Here,

    personally i think that a lot of the heatsink stuff on ram modules makes no odds to thermal performance. what i mean is that most slots are in front of the cpu/hsf anyway, so as long as there isn't a rats nest of cables in the way and there is decent airflow over the slots then heat shouldn't really be an issue but thats just me.

    as for the hsf, also consider the TRUE-120 or the ultra-120, i have the ultra version and it's a nifty cooler and reading around others vouch for the TRUE version. maybe a tad more pricey than the others but worth it in my view and if you want it quiet then these come without fans which can be added.
    Last edited by SuicidaL; 16-08-2008 at 09:03 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    11 times in 11 posts
    • MarcLister's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5Q-E
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2Q9650
      • Memory:
      • 8GB
      • Storage:
      • Intel 160GB SSD / 1TB Samsung
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI 6700
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 800W MX
      • Case:
      • Antec 300
      • Operating System:
      • W7 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x Dell U2410
      • Internet:
      • Sky Fibre

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    I kind of want the Black Dragon "stuff" yes. Brother has it and is happy with it.

    So either http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop/...cat=706&page=2 or http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop/...cat=706&page=2 for me.

    When you mean RAM heatsink do you mean the DHX Corsair stuff? I didn't choose it for that. I chose it for the 4-4-4-12 timings.

    And as for the HSF I can't see any particular reason to spend a fair bit more on a TRUE when my brother's Tuniq Tower works well for him.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Money Grabbing Overtime Whore
    Posts
    545
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    25 times in 22 posts
    • SuicidaL's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage Formula X48
      • CPU:
      • Q9450 + Heatkiller 3.0LT custom loop
      • Memory:
      • 4Gb Corsair Dominator 8500
      • Storage:
      • 2x 1Tb Samsung F1's, 320Gb Samsung F1, 250Gb Samsung Spinpoint
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI 6870 ref + EK FC6870 custom loop
      • PSU:
      • Silverstone Strider Plus 750w
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster HAF-932
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22" Iiyama E2209HDS
      • Internet:
      • VM 50meg

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLister View Post
    When you mean RAM heatsink do you mean the DHX Corsair stuff? I didn't choose it for that. I chose it for the 4-4-4-12 timings.

    the dhx stuff and the geil evo one stuff you mentioned in your first post. and the ultra sticks i have are 4-4-4-12 to


    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLister View Post
    And as for the HSF I can't see any particular reason to spend a fair bit more on a TRUE when my brother's Tuniq Tower works well for him.

    you can get the ultra120 (not the extreme) and a fan cheaper than the tuniq, but like everything else it's all down to preference.
    Last edited by SuicidaL; 16-08-2008 at 09:59 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    11 times in 11 posts
    • MarcLister's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5Q-E
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2Q9650
      • Memory:
      • 8GB
      • Storage:
      • Intel 160GB SSD / 1TB Samsung
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI 6700
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 800W MX
      • Case:
      • Antec 300
      • Operating System:
      • W7 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x Dell U2410
      • Internet:
      • Sky Fibre

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    You've got Geil Ultra? Got a link to where you got it from?

  6. #6
    Keep it sexy Zhaoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,271
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked
    89 times in 81 posts
    • Zhaoman's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASRock P45-R2000 Wifi
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Q6600 2.4Ghz (400Mhz FSB)
      • Memory:
      • 4Gb Corsair XMS 800Mhz
      • Storage:
      • 640Gb WD Caviar AAKS
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire HD4850 dual-slot
      • PSU:
      • Be Quiet 550W (black beauty!)
      • Case:
      • Gigabyte Aurora 3D
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64 Home Premium
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 10Mb

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    The 1Tb Samsung uses 320Gb platters as well btw so it's got Velociraptor speed. Scan have the 640Gb WD drive on today only for £50 which is a great deal.

    About the memory, current Intel CPUs barely benefit from lower timings at all. You could probably opt for a higher latency pair and put the extra few bob towards a fan controller or the extra DVD drive.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    11 times in 11 posts
    • MarcLister's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5Q-E
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2Q9650
      • Memory:
      • 8GB
      • Storage:
      • Intel 160GB SSD / 1TB Samsung
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI 6700
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 800W MX
      • Case:
      • Antec 300
      • Operating System:
      • W7 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x Dell U2410
      • Internet:
      • Sky Fibre

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaoman View Post
    About the memory, current Intel CPUs barely benefit from lower timings at all. You could probably opt for a higher latency pair and put the extra few bob towards a fan controller or the extra DVD drive.
    Won't really have those budget issues.

  8. #8
    Keep it sexy Zhaoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,271
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked
    89 times in 81 posts
    • Zhaoman's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASRock P45-R2000 Wifi
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Q6600 2.4Ghz (400Mhz FSB)
      • Memory:
      • 4Gb Corsair XMS 800Mhz
      • Storage:
      • 640Gb WD Caviar AAKS
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire HD4850 dual-slot
      • PSU:
      • Be Quiet 550W (black beauty!)
      • Case:
      • Gigabyte Aurora 3D
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64 Home Premium
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 10Mb

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    Lol fair enough

  9. #9
    finding nemo staffsMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,498
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked
    794 times in 741 posts
    • staffsMike's system
      • Motherboard:
      • evga 680i
      • CPU:
      • e6600
      • Memory:
      • geil ultra pc6400
      • Storage:
      • WD 320gb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb
      • PSU:
      • ocz gameXstream 700w
      • Case:
      • akasa eclipse
      • Monitor(s):
      • dell 2007wfp and Lg L194WT
      • Internet:
      • pipex homecall

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    As mentioned about scan have a WD 640GB AAKS for £50, I would choose WD anyway but the saving and free delivery is always nice too.

    I have the akasa eclipse too so if you go for the omega you will have to post some pics up
    Other cases to consider are the Antec P182 for exceptional build quality and quiet. Coolermasters CM-690 which even at £60 (used to be £45) still provides a great functionality/space/noise/cooling (everything really) trade off.

    I take it there is no overclocking going on with this PC? If there is though the Q6600 makes for a better buy.

    I'm a big fan of geil ram but if there is no overclocking going on it won't make a blind bit of difference.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    1 time in 1 post

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    -Im one to second the Tuniq tower, had mine a month and its awesome!
    -Noctua make supposedly amazing fans which shift tons of air with almost silence, they are a tad pricey because of this thor (£12-15) for a 120mm.
    -Between Corsair and Geil, just look for the fastest speed with the tightest timings. Heat spreaders are good if overclocking but im not entirely sure how much difference a different shaped heatspreader for your ram will make.

    With the P5Q-E, Im not that familiar with it, but ive heard that the P5k Premium wifi-ap is a very very good board for reliability and oc'ing, it may be worth considering that route.

    Last thought, dont forget Nahelm(sp?) isnt too far away!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Birmingham/London
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    26 times in 25 posts
    • rufeo's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77V
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 3570K
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600 Mhz
      • Storage:
      • 1 x 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, 3 x Samsung F1 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX 850W
      • Case:
      • Cooler Master Cosmos 2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Hyundai W240 PVA

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLister View Post
    I haven't specced a sound card. I currently have an X-Fi Fatality and I want to avoid the Vista x64 driver issues so I could either try the onboard sound or buy a Xonar card. If Xonar which one?
    I've got a x-fi fatal1ty and have had no issues in 64-bit vista..... but if you do then choice is really down to how much you value your sound and what you can spend on it. onboard sound has become alot better than in the past. if you value you're sound and have pretty decent speakers then going for a discreet card is the only way you'll be satisfied. in terms of the xonar, there's the two full-fat editions the D2 and D2X compared with the skimmed down DX (the D1 is coming out or already out now, not sure which though) The X just means it connects via PCI-E as opposed to PCI. two things to consider are will you have a spare PCI-E slot free and also whether you need the extra features like more inouts and DTS. there's also the HDAV versions which can handle true-HD but can't say much about them as i've only just found out they exist

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    11 times in 9 posts

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    Hi,

    Regarding the DVD drives - not sure if other people have this problem, but I have 2 DVD drives. I always make sure they are different manufacturers / models. I've found that one drive in the past had a problem with some game disks (due to the copy protection on them I guess), whereas a different drive had an issue with some DVD films, By having 2 makes, if a disk doesn't wok in one, it'll probably work in the other.

    Cheers!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Money Grabbing Overtime Whore
    Posts
    545
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    25 times in 22 posts
    • SuicidaL's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage Formula X48
      • CPU:
      • Q9450 + Heatkiller 3.0LT custom loop
      • Memory:
      • 4Gb Corsair Dominator 8500
      • Storage:
      • 2x 1Tb Samsung F1's, 320Gb Samsung F1, 250Gb Samsung Spinpoint
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI 6870 ref + EK FC6870 custom loop
      • PSU:
      • Silverstone Strider Plus 750w
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster HAF-932
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22" Iiyama E2209HDS
      • Internet:
      • VM 50meg

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLister View Post
    You've got Geil Ultra? Got a link to where you got it from?


    microdirect 2gig sticks

    microdirect is where i got mine from, only because scan don't stock geil - i won't deal with ocuk again and both microdirect and scan are both up the road so no delivery charges

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    11 times in 11 posts
    • MarcLister's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5Q-E
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2Q9650
      • Memory:
      • 8GB
      • Storage:
      • Intel 160GB SSD / 1TB Samsung
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI 6700
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 800W MX
      • Case:
      • Antec 300
      • Operating System:
      • W7 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x Dell U2410
      • Internet:
      • Sky Fibre

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    Quote Originally Posted by staffsMike View Post
    As mentioned about scan have a WD 640GB AAKS for £50, I would choose WD anyway but the saving and free delivery is always nice too.

    I have the akasa eclipse too so if you go for the omega you will have to post some pics up
    Other cases to consider are the Antec P182 for exceptional build quality and quiet. Coolermasters CM-690 which even at £60 (used to be £45) still provides a great functionality/space/noise/cooling (everything really) trade off.

    I take it there is no overclocking going on with this PC? If there is though the Q6600 makes for a better buy.

    I'm a big fan of geil ram but if there is no overclocking going on it won't make a blind bit of difference.
    Tbh I've seen nothing that take my eyes away from the Akasa Omega. Brother's Antec 900 looks nice but the LED fans would get on my nerves. So I'll probably end up getting the Omega. I will of course post pics for you.

    Probably won't bother with overclocking on this. Would the Q6600 be better for any overclocking or just if planning to overclock past a certain speed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wills View Post
    -Im one to second the Tuniq tower, had mine a month and its awesome!
    -Noctua make supposedly amazing fans which shift tons of air with almost silence, they are a tad pricey because of this thor (£12-15) for a 120mm.
    -Between Corsair and Geil, just look for the fastest speed with the tightest timings. Heat spreaders are good if overclocking but im not entirely sure how much difference a different shaped heatspreader for your ram will make.

    With the P5Q-E, Im not that familiar with it, but ive heard that the P5k Premium wifi-ap is a very very good board for reliability and oc'ing, it may be worth considering that route.

    Last thought, dont forget Nahelm(sp?) isnt too far away!
    Excellent. Will spec the Tuniq tower then. Brother has it and isn't causing any problems for him.

    As for fans I was looking at the Noctuas but they are quite pricey. The 1200rpm model moves 48CFM but only 17dB.

    And yes I do realise that the longer it takes me to get a graduate job and therefore the money for a new PC I sail closer to the Nehalem window. Would it be worth getting the current spec when Nehalem is out so it would be much cheaper or is Nehalem such a major development it would be worth waiting for the prices to stabilise and go that way? I've read that Nehalem will be able to run CPUs at a similar speed or faster than the current chips but using much less power?

    Quote Originally Posted by rufeo View Post
    I've got a x-fi fatal1ty and have had no issues in 64-bit vista..... but if you do then choice is really down to how much you value your sound and what you can spend on it. onboard sound has become alot better than in the past. if you value you're sound and have pretty decent speakers then going for a discreet card is the only way you'll be satisfied. in terms of the xonar, there's the two full-fat editions the D2 and D2X compared with the skimmed down DX (the D1 is coming out or already out now, not sure which though) The X just means it connects via PCI-E as opposed to PCI. two things to consider are will you have a spare PCI-E slot free and also whether you need the extra features like more inouts and DTS. there's also the HDAV versions which can handle true-HD but can't say much about them as i've only just found out they exist
    Thanks. I only have headphones atm, well kind of headphones. They plug into my hearing aids so I might hear some difference between onboard sound and a dedicated card but not as much as most normal hearing people. I am thinking of getting a decent set of speakers at some point so I can watch DVDs and game etc without being right up to the PC as the headphone cables demand I must be.

    Quote Originally Posted by maverick77_uk View Post
    Hi,

    Regarding the DVD drives - not sure if other people have this problem, but I have 2 DVD drives. I always make sure they are different manufacturers / models. I've found that one drive in the past had a problem with some game disks (due to the copy protection on them I guess), whereas a different drive had an issue with some DVD films, By having 2 makes, if a disk doesn't wok in one, it'll probably work in the other.

    Cheers!
    Good point. I currently have this situation, not by design but by accident. Sometimes DVDs won't work in one but will work in the other. However sometimes just switching between VLC and MPC seems to do the trick for me. But I will keep that in mind.

  15. #15
    finding nemo staffsMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,498
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked
    794 times in 741 posts
    • staffsMike's system
      • Motherboard:
      • evga 680i
      • CPU:
      • e6600
      • Memory:
      • geil ultra pc6400
      • Storage:
      • WD 320gb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb
      • PSU:
      • ocz gameXstream 700w
      • Case:
      • akasa eclipse
      • Monitor(s):
      • dell 2007wfp and Lg L194WT
      • Internet:
      • pipex homecall

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    If you are willing to overclock then a Q6600 will happily run Q9550 speeds. but if you are willing to overclock the Q9550 no doubt if will go a lot higher than a Q6600.

    Genereally a Q6600 will be quite content around 3.2-3.4GHz. They will go to 3.66 -3.8GHz but this will be starting to push them quite hard and certainly with air cooling.

    It'll be great if you can post some pics because although I do prefer my P182 to the eclipse I still have a soft spot for it And it is massive inside

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    471
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    11 times in 11 posts
    • MarcLister's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5Q-E
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2Q9650
      • Memory:
      • 8GB
      • Storage:
      • Intel 160GB SSD / 1TB Samsung
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI 6700
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 800W MX
      • Case:
      • Antec 300
      • Operating System:
      • W7 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x Dell U2410
      • Internet:
      • Sky Fibre

    Re: New PC spec check and advice

    Quote Originally Posted by staffsMike View Post
    If you are willing to overclock then a Q6600 will happily run Q9550 speeds. but if you are willing to overclock the Q9550 no doubt if will go a lot higher than a Q6600.

    Genereally a Q6600 will be quite content around 3.2-3.4GHz. They will go to 3.66 -3.8GHz but this will be starting to push them quite hard and certainly with air cooling.
    Hmm still preferring the Q9550. Would it be worth waiting for Nehalem? Some quick Wiki'ing suggests similar processing speeds but for 30% less power usage. I'm guessing I'd have to wait until Jan/Feb at the earliest for decent prices on Nehalem chips and boards?

    Quote Originally Posted by staffsMike View Post
    It'll be great if you can post some pics because although I do prefer my P182 to the eclipse I still have a soft spot for it And it is massive inside
    My Eclipse was my first proper, thought out case and it is indeed massive and I've had no problems with it for three years now. If the Omega has three times the fans and yet remains an absolute beast of a case in terms of its space then I'm going for it.

    No idea when I can scrape the cash together for this but I will post pics of the Omega when I get it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Spec Check and Mobo advice please
    By Sukh in forum PC Hardware and Components
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 19-03-2008, 12:07 PM
  2. PC spec check
    By ikix in forum PC Hardware and Components
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20-07-2007, 10:37 PM
  3. Price check and upgrade advice pls?
    By chriswood_7 in forum PC Hardware and Components
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-01-2007, 12:40 AM
  4. Another Conroe spec - please check it out for me!
    By Algricious2 in forum PC Hardware and Components
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-10-2006, 11:53 AM
  5. New Rig Spec Check - Advice Needed
    By Steyr in forum PC Hardware and Components
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 12:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •