Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it Worth it?

Thanks
    Want to sell it? I mean since benching is pointless.

Thanks
    • Butcher's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97 Gaming 3
      • CPU:
      • i7-4790K
      • Memory:
      • 8 GB Corsair 1866 MHz
      • Storage:
      • 120GB SSD, 240GB SSD, 2TB HDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GTX 970
      • PSU:
      • Antec 650W
      • Case:
      • Big Black Cube!
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
    Quote Originally Posted by StormPC
    Actually if you read his post he used the words "that interested" which means he's interested but it's not his primary concern. English is my first language. If it's not your's I can see how you might miss that word.

I gave two comparisons, one is how they overclock and the other is for gaming use. Also, I am not arguing and I am not trying to compell anybody to do anything. Just sharing a little experience.

I'm sorry if you don't like the smilies. Take that up with Hexus if you don't like them. Hexus obviously doesn't have a problem with them. You should try being a little less sensitive to smilies and concentrate more on the topic.

Your opinion on overclocking is noted and shows me that you have not done much of it. There is nothing random about it though. All hardware has limits and while the limits vary slightly (they vary on stock cards also) they are by no means random. For example, every 9800 Pro on earth is slower than every X800 XT PE.
    For someone who claims english as a first language you missed my points remarkably well, intentional, or just poor comprehension skills?

Not that interested says to me, he doesn't much care about o/c, though it's a nice bonus. Not something to base a decision upon and thus not really worth comment.

By compelling I meant convincing, worthy of attention, not that you were trying to compel people to do something.

Just because hexus provides something doesn't mean you have to use it. But never mind, you've shown what sort of calibre of poster you are.

As for overclocking, I've done plenty, thanks. And yes there are certain limits, but the fact that with few exceptions, no two systems will overclock the same says to me it is random. Random doesn't have to mean a wild stab in the dark you know, it can be random within a known range (as in overclocking).

Thread Information