Thread: Warrenty RMA advice

Thanks

Warrenty RMA advice

I am currently thinking about picking up some 512 samsung ram while in Korea for a new PC.

Now if i can get it passed Chinese, Russian and UK customs without being charged! do you think if it has a problem samsung would let me RMA to a UK supplier?

Also if i pick up branded gear in China or Russia I could again RMA to UK reps without any problems.

Does the point of purchase matter basicly? or can I still RMA to the company of manufacture, as long as I can prove that it was purchased recently.

Shopping abroad will save me VAT (assuming i skip customs) and also maybe other costs esp in China, you think it is worth it?

Just general advice needed, I have 10 days in Beijing to kill so I am even considering building a Shuttle system in my hotel room and then sticking it my backpack with my notebook while I get the slow train to Moscow and then fly to Manchester.

I think buying a Samsung or LG TFT is a bit to much to sneak past customs considering I am bring back an Notebook already!

Thanks
    dont know about RMA, just make sure that you pack all that stuff good!! know what people are like unloading stuff....

Will
    | XP1600-m | ASUS AN78X Deluxe | r9700 pro | 2x512mb pc37000 |

Thread Information