Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Spudgers?

  1. #1
    Mike Fishcake


    Anyone got any idea where I can get any of these from in the UK?

    I bought a load ages ago from RS, but we've lost or broken loads of them, RS no longer stock them, and I can't find any anywhere :-S

    Is there another name for them other than 'spudger'? I don't believe no one stocks them, they're an invaluable tool for anyone that ever opens any equipment such as laptops etc...

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    1 time in 1 post

    edit: insanely got any friends in the states that could buy them and post them out?

    edit: during my search i have found them being refered to as "apples black stick" and a "soldering tool" they are generally made out of nylon with glass reinforcement - that should help any searching
    Last edited by pak000; 10-10-2006 at 01:32 PM.

  3. #3
    Mike Fishcake
    pak - thanks very very much!

    Not paying £6 each though - i will do a search for "black stick". With safesearch ON.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts