Sorry this is a Saturday morning waffle. I was clearing out some old games this morning and had a good chuckle seeing Takedown Red Sabre was still installed, I knew a year ago the plug was pulled but decided to do a bit of digging around to see what the developers were up to if anything.

If you didn't know, Takedown Red Sabre was released 2 years ago and met with extremely poor reviews. I bought mine on sale for curiosity sake because I was sold on the cover and video for all of 99p. As a budget indie shooter it wasn't that bad. Being an Early Access release much could have been fixed and altered, but in reality it would have ended up as a fairly dull shooter, its direction was confusing and unknown which clearly showed. It is nowhere near as good as Insurgency.
Interestingly it is still being sold on Steam considering its a dead project.

Along comes Epsilon
https://www.facebook.com/SerellanLLC...27665443956447

The good news for any Kickstarters of Red Sabre, you will get Epsilon for free. It would also be nice for Early Access purchasers of Red Sabre to receive a voucher of some kind...
They've started again with the Unreal 4 engine but from the pre-alpha pictures available it has a grown up Red Sabre feel to it.

The COD sensation?
Quote Originally Posted by Serellan LLC
delving into a storyline heavily inspired by themes in the ongoing crisis in Eastern Europe and the growing sense of Oligarchy in America in connection with groups like the Bilderberg’s. A unique cast of diverse team members, which in a first for a contemporary shooter, contains no Americans, will drive the story forward.
Takedown:

Epsilon: