Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacific fighters and 3d glasses

Thanks

Smile Pacific fighters and 3d glasses

Hi,
    I was flying with [GH] for awhile and I thought as Im quitting smoking that I need a distraction! So flying was really good fun with a team so I'll try and join up on the Marlins server to have a flyaround, however do I need pacific fighters? If the host has this installed I wont be allowed to join so do I need it?

Also does anyone use edimensional 3d glasses. Ive heard they are really excellent fun and well worth it but it would be good to know if anyone has used them and if they are worth it? or should I just get Track IR whick looks very good apart from the white spot Im gonna put on my head, the wifes bad already when Im flying as she says it looks like Im having convulsions (leaning with the turn etc, sweating when dogfighting etc

cheers
    Rom
    Last edited by Romanov; 04-01-2005 at 12:11 PM.
    Antec P160/Abit IC7Max3/P4 3.02Ghz/PC3200 1GB/120GB Seagate Barracuda/Zalman CP7000/Radeon 128MB PRO with Arctic cooling/120mm fans

Yamaha YZF R6 2004 (Red)

Thanks
    The MA_Dedicated server is currently running on FB+AEP+PF patched to 3.03 - so you'd need all that to join the server.

Most servesr are running 3.03 now - 'cept for a few on 2.04.

Never tried or heard of the 3D specs - sounds vaguely scary.

Lots of people use track IR - and most of those that do, swear by it. There is also a Freelook - which uses the same principle as track IR. All you need for freelook is their software, and a webcam.

'Make mine a Spitfire, Landlord!'

Thanks
    Track IR is absolutely awesome, www.rcsimulations.com are an excellent UK dealer btw

Dead simple to set up and use, yes you need to mount the dot on your head, either on a baseball cap, or if you wear glasses (like me) I stuck the dot to a piece of plastic card and simply blue tack it to the bridge of my specs whenever I fancy a sortie

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skii
    Track IR is absolutely awesome, www.rcsimulations.com are an excellent UK dealer btw

Dead simple to set up and use, yes you need to mount the dot on your head, either on a baseball cap, or if you wear glasses (like me) I stuck the dot to a piece of plastic card and simply blue tack it to the bridge of my specs whenever I fancy a sortie
    cool Ill shall get a track IR3 then the wife is gonna die laughing
    Antec P160/Abit IC7Max3/P4 3.02Ghz/PC3200 1GB/120GB Seagate Barracuda/Zalman CP7000/Radeon 128MB PRO with Arctic cooling/120mm fans

Yamaha YZF R6 2004 (Red)

Easy Tiger!!!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanov
    cool Ill shall get a track IR3 then the wife is gonna die laughing

Hello M8 long time no see Got me a TrackIR3 Pro for Xmas - Well worth it

Thanks
    I shall buy a 'chav' hat so I can put a white dot on it and say
    "You've been gunned down by a CHav muhahhahahahah!"

its on order m8 see you soon

Ill try and pick up a copy of pacific fighters tonight should be easy enuf, is the Marlins server on hyperlobby or is an ip one? and are u still masterflash online?

Yamaha YZF R6 2004 (Red)

Easy Tiger!!!
    Thanks
    Yeah im still MasterFash Yep Marlins is on Hyperlobby although ive only been on there once or twice.

Ive had problems with Hyperlobby where when I enter a server, Hyperlobby closes down as the game loads. Ive re-installed etc to no avail.

Thanks
    well hyperlobby reached max users the other night so I couldnt join either....sounds like a reinstall m8 or do a registry search on hyperlobby to see if theres any persistent settings there that might be causing the problem, otherwise its rebuild xp! bit of fun that

*** have you tried the vb runtime files which you can get next to the client install for hyper, I thik I had that problem a while ago?

Yamaha YZF R6 2004 (Red)

Easy Tiger!!!
    Thanks
    Nice 1 m8 - ill give that a go when I get in

Thanks
    got pacific fighters now just waiting for track ir3 will try and make it on tonight to have a blast

Yamaha YZF R6 2004 (Red)

adamspestcontrol.co.uk
    Thanks
    Ohhh Might pop into HL now see if your still on

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [MA]Dak[GSV]
    Ohhh Might pop into HL now see if your still on
    Im MadBerry on hyperlobby, I had alook at the MA server but it was empty will be around tonight too

Yamaha YZF R6 2004 (Red)

adamspestcontrol.co.uk
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanov
    Im MadBerry on hyperlobby, I had alook at the MA server but it was empty will be around tonight too
    That would be why I couldnt find you I went flew a BW with Luke and Ledzep instead, be on later though dunno what time after 10 I should think

Thanks
    cool I signed up to the MA forums but havn't been activated yet, love to get into those online wars again. I can rename myself Romanov on hyper might be simpler all around I guess.

Yamaha YZF R6 2004 (Red)

Thanks
    Saw you on hyperlobby last night, but you were in warclouds(?) server. Masterflash was also having real lag problems! Mind you, it was great, Hat smoked some great pilot called rafaeli. S! Thanks for the flying last night.
    Not around too often!

Thanks
    Hi,
    Ill have to add everyone to my buddy lists, Masterflash shares with 2 other people I think so he didnt have the connection speed to join I think, warclouds is a hoot tho as I can use bombers on the other airfields I'll keep my eyes open tonight

Yamaha YZF R6 2004 (Red)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information