Thread: Cosmos and Thottbot guide?

Thanks

Cosmos and Thottbot guide?

I've only discovered the Cosmos plugin a few days ago, but I've been searching through TB a while now, and have noticed that the 2 are interlinked somehow?

Could somehow give me a brief guide on this?

I've tried using /tloc x , y but what does it do and where does it display it?

...plus, is there any Cosmos plugin for the Mac version?

Thanks
    I hate to crash a thread but I have a cosmos question as well. When I first added Cosmos (using a link in this forum) the zip file only contained a series of folders that were unpacked into the interface folder. When the game booted up, I had the little blue Cosmos button to the bottom left of the mini-map and all the functions worked.

After the last patch to WoW, that version of Cosmos was no longer compatible so I dl'd the updated version (this time from the 'official' website) and installed that. This version has the Cosmos.exe in it. Now it's installed however, I've lost the Cosmos button and certain funstions that I try to enable in the 'Add-ons' don't work (like the option to move the loot window to under your mouse pointer and not open at all if no loot) which worked fine previously.

Has anyone had similar problems or know how I can fix mine? Thanks.

Oh, and re the Mac question, Thor (Big Leon) posted this link some time ago. Hope it helps.
    Last edited by Beach; 14-04-2005 at 08:55 AM.

seen, but not often heard
    Thanks
    Beach, cos the versions changed, the add on wont work.

the way around it....

make a note of the version number in the bottom left corner of the login screen
    go to the add on folder, find the cosmos folder and in there should be a file called cosmos.toc?
    open it in notepad and change the version number - it should be 4 digits.

hope it helps - and any individual mistakes please correct, as i just got to work, no way of checking the minute details, and am very very tired (bloody WoW)

alternatively, download a newer version....
    The Karl Pilkington of Hexus

Thanks
    Cheers fella, am at work myself so will try what you suggest when I get home.

Thread Information