Thread: Calling all EVE players.. help needed

we'll see about that... alterion's Avatar
    Thanks

Calling all EVE players.. help needed

50k ( www.50klicks.com) just started and eve corp .. unfortunatley a soghtly less newbie corp about twice our power has declared war on us to extort money from us.. we need help asap from any eve players about we want to trun the tables on them and hopefullyt end up extorting money from them. if you play eve we'd love your help.. my inage name is anna mirabel and our corp leader is named jake esu were located in the korama system ATM .. add me ingame and we'll talk .. we could even pay you ( although were a new corp and we are trying to avoid being extorted so we probably couldn't)
    AMD3000+ ATIX800XL + GBNF44x mobo.. all at stock because they're good enough atm + CA A1 amp-->Mission 73S Loigtech MX1000 + 1GB ram + 1/3 TB HD array
    Wintendo XP + Linux (when it works) .. just incase you were wondering

Thanks
    • Rabs's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 6700K
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Red
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 Pro Nvme, 1TB Seagate HD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA Nvidia 970OC
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster Ethusiast 850W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Stacker STC 101
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • Benq GW2760 27"
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Cable 200/12
    If your only in a small corp, it may be better off for you to:

1) move your corp to another area completely - all ships and assets - just keep a low profile for a while and they'll soon get bored.
    2) disband the corp and join npc corps, that way you cant be wardecced and be looking over your shoulder ever two seconds.
    3) Almalganate your corp into a larger corp - instead of being a CEO you just could be one of the directors for example (and if the other corp are okay with that).

Trying to get your corp to a reasonable size whilst 'wardec'd' is just a downward spiral imo, you'll have no members left in a short time - tbh your suggestion about turning the tables is nice but an unrealistic one.

Thanks
    • nimbu's system
      • Motherboard:
      • M3N78-EMH
      • CPU:
      • AMD 4050e
      • Memory:
      • 4GB (2x2GB) Cosair XMS DDR2
      • Storage:
      • 30GB Samsung SSD : 250GB Seagate ES
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 9800GT
      • PSU:
      • Hyper Type R 550W Modular
      • Case:
      • Antec P180 Mini
    Or, being newer players, your clones shouldnt cost too much, get some cheap ships together and go and try killing some.
    MAIN BOX: 4200+ @2.75 : Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe: XP120 + Papst: 2Gb Mushkin Redline PC4000: 512MB 7950GT: 2x36GB WD Raptors in RAID 0:WD 420GB : NEC DVDR/RW: All Wrapped up in a Antec P180

Thanks
    For future reference for people:

If you want to fight. Either, join or request help from an anti pirate corp or even better an alliance that is near where you are based and ask for there help. I am sure some people in your corp should have connections to other players that could help. If you can locate an alliance that is willing to help then thats great.

Alliance map here:-
    http://www.eve-files.com/media/corp/CRII/Latest.jpg

Or, you can flee. Which is not a bad thing btw. Dispand the corp maybe, relocate, and make the corp again. Get everyone to move while there not online, like say at 11am when the servers are back online. Lucky for you, locator agents are not working at the moment so they won't be able to find you. Just relocate say 20+ jumps and you will be fine as long as you stay in empire space.

Infact, seeing as locator agents are broken at the moment due to RMR patch. You don't need to dispand, just relocate fast! And get far away, when less of them are online and they won't find you and they will just give up after a few weeks as war decs cost them a fee per week. Though if they are large and have people about 23/7 then you may have to join the NPC corp to relocate. Just be careful that one of there alts don't follow you!

As this is an old thread your probably fine now, but thought I would post anyway in case anyone else searches!
    Last edited by Ross Stone; 22-02-2006 at 02:00 PM.

Un-Official HEXUS CS:S Clan Member/ajbruns man! Daymonkey's Avatar
    Thanks
    woot, this is thew sorta thing i do in eve
    wow, i think tbh all you should do is, try and fight them then if you lose disband, it doesent get any better trust me

Irc Channels To Join(Quakenet), #hexus.cs, #hexus.net

Thread Information