I'm clearing out my loft, and am looking to get rid of stuff.

there's the usual dark room stuff, which I assume no-one wants since it's easy enough to find on ebay for cheap. The more unusual stuff is the reason I'm asking here.

the rostrum looks like this, roughly:

linky

it enables you to set up a camera on the stand, pointing downwards, and then record in a stop motion fashion, or simply do regular still photography. unlike the picture, there are only 2 lights, which are large halogens. The table is very heavy, as are the lights etc, for maximum stability. Could also set up a camera horizontally on a regular tripod, I guess, and shoot that way. Would be useful for repro work.

I also have a 'portable' darkroom. It's collapsed in a bag, which is pretty heavy, made up of a metal frame which gets covered with a black cover/canvas. I've never set it up, but apparently it's about 1.2m square, tall enough to stand in, and obviously light tight.

thirdly, I have an old film drier. It looks VERY old, and roughly the shape and size of a toaster. Curved metal sides, which are covered with canvas. No idea how it works. Looks antique.

To reiterate, am not hereby listing them for sale, since would do that in the classified section, but asking if there's any interest here since the items are photography related.

Thoughts?