Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Un-Balanced Systems still for sale

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nvening
    get a mesh!
    Ban him now....I am serious.

Or is that some kind of sike joke?

Anyone who reccomends Mesh seriously needs their head checked. Dont worry...Im sure there is help out there available for you.

EDIT:
    ...and I believe their call centre is in this country too
    yeah but ever called it though? At least Dell will actually try and be helpful even if they are not english. Unlike Mesh.
    Twigman

Thanks
    Mesh system good.... after sales care BADDDDDDDDDDDD.

Thanks
    • Bunjiweb's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte UD
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom X4 955 @ 3.6GHZ
      • Memory:
      • 8GB
      • Storage:
      • 2950GB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • nVidia GTX 550 Ti OC
      • Case:
      • Alienware 7500
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 Ultimate
      • Monitor(s):
      • 28" HannsG HG281D
      • Internet:
      • Virgin V.I.P. 60mb
    I used to reccomend Dell systems but they have really gone down hill lately. You however would still find it hard to fault their technical support, even with the HUGE customer base they have.

I would reccomend someone to build their own pc and learn how to use it, OR Go to a more local firm that will provide proper on-site support and show you the problem.

Ben
    =========
    NOTHING TO BE SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG PLEASE....

:: of all the things i've lost i miss my mind the most ::

?!
    Thanks
    The main problem is people listerning, in the first place. I myself dont have this issue, I could convince a frog its a princess given sometime

However, my girlfriend was recommending her cousins + aunts to get a system from a local supplier, for the obvious reasons.

...and they brought a Dell with an X300, knowing the kids are going to play games....

Bless, own fault.

Thanks
    Why is it that people ignore advice from someone who knows better than them???
    I just dont get it.

RDL
    Thanks
    Dell aren't actually too bad. My dad bought a 2grand pc from Dell, and it is a beast. Obviously he paid a lot for it, but it does prove they can make great pcs which would rival all other manufacturers, they just don't put many special touches in.

Me, I'l just stick to building my own

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Twigman
    Ban him now....I am serious.

Or is that some kind of sike joke?

Anyone who reccomends Mesh seriously needs their head checked. Dont worry...Im sure there is help out there available for you.

EDIT:

yeah but ever called it though? At least Dell will actually try and be helpful even if they are not english. Unlike Mesh.
    Well if you had a bad experience with them then you did, there is no need to deeply insult me and members of this forum because of it, go get on mesh's case. All the people i know who have had mesh have loved it, and insted of using stupid own motherboards and own psus like dell, mesh use proper branded parts. Authough i must say my 3 year old dell pc is quite good quality, dells quality have gone down, and thier normal tfts are very bad, and the worst thing is, that people who want to play pc games but dont know much about pcs and get thier pc from dell, will be very dissapointed when they get a dell which they thought was good cause it cost £1000 and seemed to have a good spec (as far as they could tell) cant play games! And of course you could not play games on a normal dell tft.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks
    sorry wasnt meant to turn into a personal insult.

Seriously? You know more than 3 people who have had a good experience from Mesh? There are so many complaints all over the internet for them. Tons and tons. I have previously scrapped the surface and lined to a few pages of them in past threads. We did get on Mesh's case and got as far as speaking to our lawyer, but no one in our family had the time or the patience to go through with it all.
    Twigman

Thanks
    Do you mean the costomer service, cause i dont think the people i know have had any probs, thats y they love it so much. If not mesh or dell then who? (alienware is overpriced)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I pooped a hammer
    Thanks
    My girlfriend was pretty set on getting a Dell, until i showed her the spec i could build her for less was better by quite a large margin

Thanks
    I know 4 people including myself that have bought Mesh and there have been no problems. Would people bother posting so much about Mesh if there weren't any problems? Of course not, you don't get people coming on here cold and saying how great things were!! Why is it that Dell have been on BBC's Watchdog due to terrible service if they are so good? You get what you pay for and Mesh are significantly cheaper than any other pre-built system of the same spec.

Anyway there aren't many company's these days that give great customer service as it is seen as an overhead, doesn't make it right but there needs to be some proportion.

Thanks
    Im guessing you mean no problems as in never having to deal with any problems and use
    customer service.

Thanks
    • Betty_Swallocks's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Z97-A
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4690K o/c to 4.6 gHz
      • Memory:
      • 8Gb DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 256Gb SSD + 1320Gb (3x SATA drives)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI R9 390 8Gb
      • PSU:
      • Corsair CS750M
      • Case:
      • Thermaltake Shark
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • 37" Samsung TV @1920x1080 + Dell 20.1" TFT secondary screen
      • Internet:
      • 150Mb Virgin Media cable
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumagoro
    Why is it that people ignore advice from someone who knows better than them???
    I just dont get it.
    That is so irritating, isn't it?
    My mother was looking for a PC. Now, she has a son who works with PCs day in and day out (me) , and a daughter who is a secretary. Who do you think helped her to choose her PC?
    Not surprisingly she ended up with an overpriced heap of poo that didn't do what she wanted.
    "Free speech includes not only the inoffensive but the irritating, the contentious, the eccentric, the heretical, the unwelcome and the provocative provided it does not tend to provoke violence. Freedom only to speak inoffensively is not worth having."

Thanks
    Yes I do mean people not having to call customer service but as I pointed out people also have had problems with Dell and they have paid a heck of a lot more and it's built out of proprietary bits. As for the laughably good score that Watford Electronics AKA Savastore get for customer service, where did that come from I had a shocker with them that made the Mesh story's look soft as did a friend of mine.

These company's are only as good (or bad) as your last experience of them, you don't remember all the things they may have done right, but by god you remember the crap things.

Thanks
    everyone knows that but you hear more bad things about mesh in the last year esp
    than say evesham.

Thanks
    Maybe more people are buying Mesh because they are so much cheaper than Evesham. People are soooo fickle, when they buy something they don't give a stuff about support etc., then when it goes wrong they expect people to be world class when they haven't paid for it................a little bit like insurance policies, people only say good things when they claim.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information