Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: So they found WMD

Ex-PC enthusiast
    Thanks
    I dont think there is a problem with asylum seekers, it is so typical that you support the war yet when your country goes in and bombs the bejaysus out of a country then they want refuge in England everyone moans. Iraqis and Afghanis who want places to stay were happy before their houses were blown up, think about it.

Ex-PC enthusiast
    Thanks
    THE WAR WAS ILLEGAL
    UK/US shouting it louder does not make it legal.
    The Cow by Ogden Nash
    The cow is of the bovine ilk;
    One end is moo, the other, milk.

Thanks
    I don't have a problem with genuine asylum seekers, I have a problem with benifit seekers, and the ones who travel through other applical countries like germany and france, because we give more money.
    It's a crock and a shamble.
    If someone is being persecuted, take them under our wings, but look at the so called honour killing that happened from an iraqi asylum seeker (on FULL benifits). It's not right.

Ex-PC enthusiast
    Thanks
    Err ok so he was on the dole and he killed someone, only like 90% of UK crims, what is your point (beyond rabid rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbishe read in the right wing rags)??
    The Cow by Ogden Nash

Ex-PC enthusiast
    Thanks
    Would you say you are racist?
    The Cow by Ogden Nash

Thanks
    My point is above you. I have a problem with people unfairly claiming benifits and aslyum.
    I was disgusted by that particular incident and felt the need to vent it, if you hate the west, DONT COME HERE AND TAKE OUR MONEY.

Ex-PC enthusiast
    Thanks
    DONT GO THERE AND BOMB THEIR COUNTRIES AND DESTABILISE THEIR GOVERNMENTS!!!!!!!!!
    The Cow by Ogden Nash

Ex-PC enthusiast
    Thanks
    Your point is not above me, I think the only thing you could pitch above me would be standing on a ladder mate!
    The Cow by Ogden Nash

Thanks
    Lol, except basic english. My point was above you, or at least above your last post!
    Destabilise their governments, like that takes any work...
    I'm going offline now, I've really enjoyed this, and hopefully we can continue tomorrow

Thanks
    Before I go:
    I wonder.....Do you believe we landed on the moon?
    I'll see if I'm right tom..
    from the man from behind the grassy knoll

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Bazzlad
    Thanks for that,
    Not one person has commented on my entire first post, enough of you were quick to jump to the defence of an evil nation lead by an evil dictator, but none made a single comment about the medias disgusting biased coverage of the war.
    You complain that people ignore your posts, and yet when I made an effort to address every single one of your points (link here) you ignore it. Please can you address my thread?
    "All our beliefs are being challenged now, and rightfully so, they're stupid." - Bill Hicks

Thanks
    • Platinum's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus X99 Deluxue
      • CPU:
      • Core i7 5930k @ 4GHz
      • Memory:
      • 32gb Crucial 2400MHz
      • Storage:
      • 256gb Samsung SP941, 1tb MX500 Crucial SSD, 240gb Intel 730 SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire R9 Fury OC
      • PSU:
      • 750 Watt Corsair HX
      • Case:
      • Corsiar 750D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2408WFP
      • Internet:
      • 18Mb
    How long has it taken them to find these weapons? surly you should go to war only when you know for definate that he has them.

Damn warmongers
    Salazaar : <Touching wood as I write this...>

herbalist
    Thanks
    what i still wanna know is what would happen if i lead a team of UN weapons inspectors to the USA and demanded to see what they had and to disarm them. how would they react?! they'd most likely have me shot or summat, because they are stupid hypocrites who disarm other countries whilst building massive weapons stores for their own 'protection'. i foresee (call me wierd if you will) a situation where all other countries are disarmed, and the USA decides that the weapons it has for protection will be used on unprotected countries. this worries me a hell of a lot. i'm off for some deep thinkin about this and other things. peace.
    (i know this aint really goin along with the thread, but what the hell...i needed a rant)

if war is the answer, then we are asking the wrong question
    2 things i hate the most - xenophobia and the french
    "chuffing"

Senior Fusion
    Thanks
    [rant]

im not gonna read through this after i write it. Editing it would be censorship.. lets see how this goes.

ive been looking through this topic, and i cant be bothered to read it all but saddam was let back into power because all these stupid anti war anti occupation anti opening my fridge to get the milk protesters were acting like they are now..

'end the occupation of iraq'
    'saddam is gone now so let them get on with it'

The troops left, saddam came back. May the vicious circle continue. I think a sensible (one month my arse) time schedual for rebuilding a WHOLE country and ACTUALLY introducing democracy to a country should be set. But you cant exactly say sadam loyalists will all give up at exactly 5 minits past 3 on saturday evening a week from now..... and then democracy will happen at quarter past..... and then we will all eat tea (organic milk) and biscuits (layed out on recycled paper plates) at 20 past....

it just doesnt work that way.

if the troops leave now, the whole thign will have been pointless. the womd are there, evidence/links have been found, but thats not what sells newspapers, thats not what gets ratings for news shows....

as if if itv news is moving to a regular slot to 'attract more viewers'. News isnt about ratings.. or units shifted, its about reporting the truth on events that have happened... not distorting them for your own gain...

[/rant]
    http://www.voidonline.tk

when the fog comes up from the sewers and glows in the dark

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    Originally posted by not_your_punk
    what i still wanna know is what would happen if i lead a team of UN weapons inspectors to the USA and demanded to see what they had and to disarm them. how would they react?! they'd most likely have me shot or summat, because they are stupid hypocrites who disarm other countries whilst building massive weapons stores for their own 'protection'. i foresee (call me wierd if you will) a situation where all other countries are disarmed, and the USA decides that the weapons it has for protection will be used on unprotected countries. this worries me a hell of a lot. i'm off for some deep thinkin about this and other things. peace.
    (i know this aint really goin along with the thread, but what the hell...i needed a rant)
    Well, they could start here:
    "All our beliefs are being challenged now, and rightfully so, they're stupid." - Bill Hicks

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Drunken Poncho
    [rant]

im not gonna read through this after i write it. Editing it would be censorship.. lets see how this goes.

ive been looking through this topic, and i cant be bothered to read it all but saddam was let back into power because all these stupid anti war anti occupation anti opening my fridge to get the milk protesters were acting like they are now..

'end the occupation of iraq'
    'saddam is gone now so let them get on with it'

The troops left, saddam came back. May the vicious circle continue. I think a sensible (one month my arse) time schedual for rebuilding a WHOLE country and ACTUALLY introducing democracy to a country should be set. But you cant exactly say sadam loyalists will all give up at exactly 5 minits past 3 on saturday evening a week from now..... and then democracy will happen at quarter past..... and then we will all eat tea (organic milk) and biscuits (layed out on recycled paper plates) at 20 past....

it just doesnt work that way.

if the troops leave now, the whole thign will have been pointless. the womd are there, evidence/links have been found, but thats not what sells newspapers, thats not what gets ratings for news shows....

as if if itv news is moving to a regular slot to 'attract more viewers'. News isnt about ratings.. or units shifted, its about reporting the truth on events that have happened... not distorting them for your own gain...

[/rant]
    I dont think anyone is saying that the occupying force should now just get out of the country completely. I dont know where you got that idea from.

As for you statement "the womd are there" that is completely false. Prove it. Oh, and as a hint, a vial of botulinum is NOT a WOMD

Thread Information