Due to upgrade my ageing 7 year old PC and wish to future-proof it, and wish quiet operation. I have no experience of water cooling.

Use: Plex server (including 4k), 3d printing and creating, home video editing (amateur level), basic home processing skills. No gaming

For the Plex side interested in quality - mostly will direct stream but wish the ability to transcode 4k if really required, and maximum 1080p to 7 streams + direct play 2x4k.

I thought:
Case : Fractal Design R6 (I do not need fancy led lights).

CPU: Ryzen 3900x or Intel i9900k
Mobo: If Ryzen 3900x then probably Gigabyte arorus pro wifi; if intel - not really sure

GPU: Reading probably need something like a p2000 (second hand) if Ryzen. May be an option as well with the intel i9000k although could use QuickSync - this may allow me to use other desktop tasks with someone else streaming at the same time.

Cooling : open to ideas. I have no experience of water cooling and am a little concerned re water in a pc case and therefore if it is a better (quieter option) would need probably to go for a sealed cooling solution like an AIO.

The way I see it I could stick with the Ryzen stock cooler (but would this be quiet?) or should I switch to a noctura set up (If there is room with a p2000) or AIO setup (the pumps may be distracting).

With the Intel route then again need to consider the similar options.

Operating System : windows 10
Core ssd: NMve 2 Adata 8200 1tb
Server/ media files: toshiba N300 12/14 tb
Ram: 2x vengeance lpx 3200mhz - 64GB (4x16gb)

I am unlikely to overclock much and ideally would like to future proof as much as possible.

I would be open to suggestions.