Thread: 2 weeks still nothing

Thanks

2 weeks still nothing

Been waiting 2 weeks for a new build to arrive and the tracker says its not even been started yet, thinking to maybe cancel it how would i do this

Thanks
    • Captain Fizz's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Maximus Hero VIII
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700K
      • Memory:
      • 16GB Corsair
      • Storage:
      • SM951 + Many more
      • Graphics card(s):
      • GTX 980Ti
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 750W
      • Case:
      • Thermaltake Supressor F51
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Monitor(s):
      • XB270HU Predator

Re: 2 weeks still nothing

Check to see if all your bits are in stock...

When I ordered mine, RAM was in stock, only waiting for Mobo + CPU.
    A week later the mobo arrived, the RAM was then not in stock.

So if something is in stock when you order, they don't keep it to the side for your build, so you may have to wait for stock possibly indefinitely.

I had to change RAM to quad channel (CPU only supports dual) and pay an additional £20 to get the build started due to bad stock management on their part.

Thanks

Red face Re: 2 weeks still nothing

Has yours started to progress yet? I think the build team may be a little busy at the moment. It seems that a lot of people have gone slightly made ordering new Rigs in preparation for this year's blockbusters that start to come out next month.

I placed an order 2 Saturdays ago, made a couple of changes post order myself and my system started to be built on Thursday. The 3XS team have been fabulous throughout and have always come back to me when chased.

I have been told (by other customers) that these systems are worth waiting for, so I am anxiously twiddling my thumbs while watching the build tracker waiting for it to be delivered. Luckily work is helping to pass the time...

My system has been a little bit delayed as a hardware fault was found during testing, and then I realised this is why I am waiting. I find it reassuring that these issues are being found before the system is sent to me as it would be heartbreaking to have to RMA a new toy.

Anyway, long story cut short, I am happy to wait if it is worth waiting for. I am sure I won't be disappointed.

Thread Information