Thread: City-Link Lost my pacakge But SCAN Fixed it and Fast!

Registered+
    Thanks

City-Link Lost my pacakge But SCAN Fixed it and Fast!

Morning all,

I just wanted say a huge public thank you to Paul, Liz, and David at SCAN for the tremendous support and efforts they provided after one of my boxes went “”Missing” after the City-Link driver loaded it onto the van on Wednesday.
    They arranged for all but 2 of the missing items (O/S) to be delivered to me on a Saturday AM delivery!

The level of professional, courteous and exemplary customer care I was extended was extraordinary. The other “major players” Would do well to look at scans business practices and embrace them.

Thank you all again:

Link For Internal City-Link Contact Numbers: http://saynoto0870.com/

All the contact numbers the companies would rather you not have plus local and 0800 numbers. Great for saving money when you are on hold for 10 minutes.

After calling the regular 0845 customer service number for City-Link I was told the reason they could no longer locate my box was the Label had fallen off!!!

Wanting to find my box and not have my intelligence insulted any further, I used this very informative site to locate the Manchester sort hub and my local Swansea branch to get some answers.

Thanks

Re: City-Link Lost my pacakge But SCAN Fixed it and Fast!

Hmm thats funny, they told me the label had fallen off my parcel too when they failed to deliver it, went to the depot to pick it up myself, after they managed to somehow 'locate' it and the label was on the side of the box as normal, hadn't even come off!

Glad you got your items though.

Jon

Thanks

Hi to everyone.

I too had the dubious pleasure of waiting for a city link driver to collect my computer. When he didn't arrive I called city link, total waste of time. Eventually thanks to Ben the collection was rescheduled and collected. The same driver informed me (when he collected my parcel the following day) 'he had run out of time, so could not collect my parcel! Even though I saw him two blocks from my house at least two hours before he was due to finish work. Of course no courtesy call at the time to inform me of this! Thankfully my delivery today was much better (different driver) and probably a boot up the proverbial from Scan! I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ben and the Scan team. For the friendly and professional way in which they dealt with the problem I had with my new computer. Thank you.

Thanks
    • Philipp's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ROG Impact
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 4770K
      • Memory:
      • 16GB Corsair DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 500GB Samsung Evo
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 980Ti
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 550W RMX
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Node
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" ROG Swift
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 20Mb

Guys I am sorry to hear of the problems that you have had with city-link delivering your systems, although these problems are frustrating on the whole citylink are great and get it right 99% of the time!

We are however currently looking at new delivery options for 3XS customers that should give us and yourself finer control over the delivery and setup of your new system

Thank you for taking the time to post up your experiences, ill pass on the feedback to everyone involved!

Thread Information