Thread: 3XS Z77 Vengeance OC

Rue
    Thanks

3XS Z77 Vengeance OC

Afternoon all. I've been tinkering around with a fairly chunky config of the above system, and am puzzled as to why the Corsair Obsidian 550 is not offered as a case option. I've suffered the wailing of my ancient 4850x2 for three years now, and have a hankering for something powerful but reasonably civilized in terms of noise.

Any thoughts?

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: 3XS Z77 Vengeance OC

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Afternoon all. I've been tinkering around with a fairly chunky config of the above system, and am puzzled as to why the Corsair Obsidian 550 is not offered as a case option. I've suffered the wailing of my ancient 4850x2 for three years now, and have a hankering for something powerful but reasonably civilized in terms of noise.

Any thoughts?
    i am configuring the same system as you and also want the obsidian 550.
    best thing to do is select the first opeion for case (i will choose my own case) then just add the case to your basket as normal.

Thats how i've done it.

Rue
    Thanks

Thanks Zenin - I considered that, but as a long time, if sporadic, customer of Scan's, I figured they'd have method in their madness...

Thanks

I just went through a similar process, I fancied a couple of things that were not on the drop downs for the Z77 Vengeance OC. I gave Scan a call (Carl, as I'm sure they all are, was very helpful) and they do like to check that what you're asking for is sensible. A couple of calls and emails later and it's waiting to go into build.

Thread Information