Thread: 3XS Sytem Progress

Registered+
    Thanks

3XS Sytem Progress

Hi there,

Looking for some confirmation from a member of staff if possible.

Got an email last Thursday to say that my order had been placed and passed to a specific department who had to check if the parts were all in stock before it goes to get built. I had guessed this would be a very simple and fast process but come today I still hadnt heard anything and i'm quite anxious to get this asap, so phoned up to check. Off the back of the phonecall i'm told that the good news is that everything is in stock and he'llnow put it in the queue to be built.

Surely it shouldnt take my phonecall though for this to happen, and shouldnt I have been informed as per the email i received on Thursday?

I'm just praying I dont have the same bother as elsewhere having recently bought from a competitor and so many issues I had to get a refund, so came here instead.

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: 3XS Sytem Progress

One more small query.

During the phonecall today I was told everything was in stock, but just received an email to say that there are a few issues with stock although they are hoping to get them in the next few days, so just wondering which is correct.

If there are slight issues I'd probably rather choose an alternative as I need to try and make things as quick as possible.

Thanks
    • drharvey12's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus ROG Rampage IV Extreme
      • CPU:
      • Intel 3960X (C2) @ 4.6ghz (Watercooled)
      • Memory:
      • Corsair X79 Memory Dominator GT 16GB DDR3 2133 MHz CAS 9 XMP DHX Quad Channel
      • Storage:
      • 120GB Corsair FORCE & (2x) Crucial M4 512GB SSD's & 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K & 1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 2 x POV TGT Beast GTX 680's in SLI (Watercooled)
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX1000
      • Case:
      • Corsair Obsidian 800D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • Monitor(s):
      • Asus VG278HE Nvidia 3D Vision 2 @ 144hz
      • Internet:
      • 100MB Virgin Media Cable Broadband

Hi Jockbh0y,

If you need an answer quickly your best bet is to speak to a member of the sales team over the phone. If they told you today that everything is in stock I'd be surprised if there was any issue in relation to this.

I recently had an RMA sent back and received an automated rejection email from them. Upon phoning them up and speaking to them they confirmed that everything was fine and that a credit had been raised. The email was probably sent in error. I'd always believe what the sales people say though.

If you're concerned a quick call to them tomorrow morning should be able to alleviate any fears you have.

Hope it all gets sorted for you anyway

If you have the time please let me know what you ordered.

Registered+
    Thanks

Well i phoned them but got told not to worry and that it was a generic email which I dont fully understand myself because had i not phoned them and been told everything was in stock, then the only contact would have been an email telling me that items arent in stock which i would have to beleive yet it wouldnt be correct. Feels a little like getting in a blanket excuse out there just in case, but i'm sure that could be covered a lot better than talking about specifics such as a lack of stock.

Registered+
    Thanks
    • Scarletsboy's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z77
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770K OC to 4.6
      • Memory:
      • 8Gb Corsair Vengeance LP, DDR3, 1600Mhz
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Crucial M4, 2TB Seagate Barracuda
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 4GB EVGA GTX 690
      • PSU:
      • 850W Corsair AX Series V2
      • Case:
      • Corsair Obsidian Series 650D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" Dell U2711 Widescreen LCD

Hi there, Scan are good at alot of stuff they do, I go the same email when I ordered mine but it was fine all items where in stock. If you asked for a system to be build be aware it takes about 1 month for it to be done

Thread Information