Thread: Help with the payment!

Thanks

Help with the payment!

Okay so I recently configured an OC'd PC from scan. Now all is fine and well until I hit an issue.

I was paying from a Barclays Debit Card and entered all my details as well as deliver address for the PC. I confirmed my order and got an e-mail. It also said that I would be redirected to authenticate my transaction. I proceeded and as I answered all the questions for the authentication (which I know are correct), the following page was "An error has occurred with your request" in black text on a plain white background. Now, to no solution as to whether or not it had gone through, I did it again and now have two orders "order" emails from scan.

The e-mails say "This email does not constitute an order until payment has been received." on both of them. But as I've done it twice, I wanted to know if the payment has gone through twice, or for neither, and if it has gone through twice, I wish to cancel one!

I need some help as I'm a first time customer here.

Thanks in advance!

Registered+
    Thanks
    • Beetyd's system
      • Motherboard:
      • GByte GA-Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 @ 4.3Ghz
      • Memory:
      • Corsair 8GB
      • Storage:
      • 256GB OCZ VTX4
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 2GB EVGA GTX 670 FTW
      • Case:
      • CORSAIR CARBIDE 300R
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate
      • Internet:
      • Sky Fibre Unlimited

Re: Help with the payment!

Quote Originally Posted by Cierzo View Post
    Okay so I recently configured an OC'd PC from scan. Now all is fine and well until I hit an issue.

I was paying from a Barclays Debit Card and entered all my details as well as deliver address for the PC. I confirmed my order and got an e-mail. It also said that I would be redirected to authenticate my transaction. I proceeded and as I answered all the questions for the authentication (which I know are correct), the following page was "An error has occurred with your request" in black text on a plain white background. Now, to no solution as to whether or not it had gone through, I did it again and now have two orders "order" emails from scan.

The e-mails say "This email does not constitute an order until payment has been received." on both of them. But as I've done it twice, I wanted to know if the payment has gone through twice, or for neither, and if it has gone through twice, I wish to cancel one!

I need some help as I'm a first time customer here.

Thanks in advance!
    Why dont you just call customer services? There very competent I am sure you will get it resolved- you dont want to discuss you bank details on a forum?!?!

Thanks

hey, i had the same issue, but i tried a few times and ended up with 4 orders... opps, so payment is going through, you need to check you don't have multiple payments.

Thanks
    • Lee H's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z370 Carbon Gaming
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 8700K Unlocked CPU
      • Memory:
      • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 LPX
      • Storage:
      • 250GB 960 EVO + a few more drives
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 6GB Palit GTX 1060 Dual
      • PSU:
      • Antec Truepower 750W Modular Blue
      • Case:
      • Corsair 600T White Edition
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 PRO
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" Asus MX279H & 24" Acer 3D GD245HQ + the 3D glasses
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media

The issue here is we are reliant on other peoples systems being fully functional and up and running. If the banks systems are down for an update or another reason sometimes errors can occur with taking payments.

Thread Information