Thread: Ready to ship Systems - delivery times

Thanks

Ready to ship Systems - delivery times

Just a quick question regarding the "Ready to ship" systems from 3XS

I ordered one of the G35i Overclocked Systems today, but changed the RAM, graphics card, and hard drive configuration a bit.
    Does making changes to the configuration dramatically increase the shipping time, or is it just a grab the bits off the shelf and swap them around kinda deal?

My order status doesn't have a Picking date yet so wasn't sure what would happen with it
    Cheers.

Thanks

Re: Ready to ship Systems - delivery times

This has gone from a case of, 'can anyone explain' to a case of 'WTF is going on'.

I still have no idea what's happening with my order, So called SCAN and was told I would be emailed details, still no email, still no callback after sending callback request. Its not a particularly hard question to answer. "Where about's in the process is my order"

I don't really care if its delayed, or if there is a problem, but at least let me know what's happening and why.
    If anyone can help my Invoice Number is 00E2054991

Thanks

Thanks

Hey , I'm in a similar situation, ordered last Thursday so its now basically halfway through the 10 day lead time for the system . I received an email to confirm order and payment authorised on the day of purchase, emailed them on Monday asking when build date etc is likely to be but the email back only said my systems lead time wont be affected by the bank holiday and I'll be provided with a build date 'as soon as possible'.

Its now a week till I should be able to have it delivered and it seems like there's been no movement on this because the picking date hasn't even appeared yet? I appreciate if its in a queue or something but surely there must be some indication of whether there is sufficient stock to build it in time, and what date they are planning on getting started on building it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andywade View Post
    I don't really care if its delayed, or if there is a problem, but at least let me know what's happening and why.
    Hi Andy, I believe there was a mix up over your email address but that you've now been contacted by my colleague Shaun who's sorted everything out for you. Following up from that your PC will be shipping out tonight so I hope you enjoy playing games on it tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by WiseL View Post
    Hey , I'm in a similar situation,
    Hi WiseL, I can't track your system from your username (invoice number is best), but if you ordered last Thursday you should have received a link of the tracking page where you can see the status of your PC build?

Thanks

Hi, I was provided with an email containing a system tracking number shortly after making my post here. Its now a week later and my expected dispatch date is Wednesday but I have yet to see any change on the system tracking page, it still says 'Awaiting Build'.

Now I can only assume this either means the build hasn't commenced on the day it should of (07/06, just over 2 weeks after ordering on 23/05 ) or the build has been started but the system tracking hasn't been updated(which kind of defeats the point of having the tracking there at all).
    If the build has been delayed I should of have received an email informing me of this as Scan advised me in an email that this is their procedure .

Scan can you please let me know if I will receive my system this week? Thanks.

my invoice number is 00E2053249
    Last edited by WiseL; 10-06-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks
    • Ben @ Scan's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Evga X58 Sli LE
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core I7 920@4.5Gig
      • Memory:
      • 6 Gig Corsair DDR3 1600
      • Storage:
      • 1 x Intel 80 Gig SSD & 2 x 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F1
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia GTX 580