Thread: Intermittent BSODs with the 3XS bundle

Thanks

Intermittent BSODs with the 3XS bundle

Hi,

I ordered an overclocked high performance 3xs bundle less than a year ago.

Since the past 6 months I have been getting intermittent BSODs ranging from "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" to "MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION" and graphics related errors as well (nvdlkm.dll or something along those lines).

The bundle has not been modified or overclocked since delivery. All components that form the computer have been bought from the order in this invoice only.

I have checked the cables are connected properly, performed a memory test (using memtest86) which passed.

Please help me get this issue resolved.

3XS Overclocked Bundles Aaron@Scan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Intermittent BSODs with the 3XS bundle

Quote Originally Posted by emkay View Post
    Hi,

I ordered an overclocked high performance 3xs bundle less than a year ago.

Since the past 6 months I have been getting intermittent BSODs ranging from "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" to "MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION" and graphics related errors as well (nvdlkm.dll or something along those lines).

The bundle has not been modified or overclocked since delivery. All components that form the computer have been bought from the order in this invoice only.

I have checked the cables are connected properly, performed a memory test (using memtest86) which passed.

Please help me get this issue resolved.
    Hi,

Could you please provide your invoice number so that I can check the specification of your bundle. Also, do you have a spare graphics card that you can test with?

Thanks,

Thread Information