I've been looking at getting a cheapish PSU for a friend's PC I built under a year ago. I bought all the components then, but the PSU came with a cheap ASUS case and is proving tempremental - when you press the power button, it doesn't always come on, and comes on 5 minutes later As it's just over a year ago, I guess the warranty has run out and even if it was, I can't be bothered to RMA it...

So, in searching for PSUs, I came across this one. I'm trying to establish whether it has a 20 or 24 pin ATX cable going to the motherboard. As you didn't have any further info, I did a search on the part number (9PX3504503) which only comes up with a hit on Advance Tec Ltd's website (another IT supplier).

Searching on FSP's website is a pain as they don't seem to reference their PSUs with the same manufacturer code that you mention. So I'm stuck to find the real specs. I'd like to "trust" the photo on your website, but I've been caught out before and besides, I can't find any PSU on FSP's website that has exactly the same photo

Can you please confirm what power leads it has, i.e. how many, any SATA, any PCIe graphics cards, 20 or 24 pin, etc.

Following that, if it ticks a suitable number of boxes, I'll place an order