Thread: BFG8800gtx oc

Registered+
    Thanks

BFG8800gtx oc

Bought 2 of these from scan a couple of weeks back the problem is that when you attach the DVI cable it puts the monitor to sleep so therefore you cant see whats happening onscreen,when I attach the same cable to the ATI 800 agp on my other pc it comes up including booting up on the ATI.

The monitor is a dell 24in but it also puts the sony monitor I have to sleep also I emailed scan and BFG the other day BFG replied from the USA in a matter of hours want me to RMA then to the states still waiting on a reply from scan....both cards do it and everything looks to be running as normal fans on the cards and mobo etc...any ideas
    Last edited by zeonblue; 13-06-2007 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks
    • markbrown83's system
      • CPU:
      • i5 3570K
      • Memory:
      • 8Gb
      • Storage:
      • 256Gb SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte GTX 660 OC
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2407WFP-HC
    Quote Originally Posted by zeonblue View Post
    Bought 2 of these from scan a couple of weeks back the problem is that when you attach the DVI cable it puts the monitor to sleep so therefore you cant see whats happening onscreen,when I attach the same cable to the ATI 800 agp on my other pc it comes up including booting up on the ATI.

The monitor is a dell 24in but it also puts the sony monitor I have to sleep also I emailed scan and BFG the other day BFG replied from the USA in a matter of hours want me to RMA then to the states still waiting on a reply from scan....both cards do it and everything looks to be running as normal fans on the cards and mobo etc...any ideas
    [offtopic]
    I am so jealous, two 8800gtx... bet that will be a nice setup when you have it all sorted
    [/offtopic]

Registered+
    Thanks
    I have seen a machine with 1 card running bf2 1920x1200 all settings maxed it didnt even flinch

Thread Information