Thread: waiting on some info

NOT Banned
    Thanks

waiting on some info

Hi Scan,
    I placed an order on Saturday. Monday I recieved a email payment was declined. I spent all day phoning CS -> Payments, to try and fix this problem. All they say is the cards or any card I use is blocked. Right, this was all with Mastercard so I tried an American Express card to no avail. Now I am confused as why PayPal can take money off the card (same day as order placed), eBuyer just have, GoogleCheckout a week before and dabs have last month. All on the same card/s. First time I phoned a lady told me the card was on a "referral list", and it had been reported lost/stolen within the past 12 months and I had to phone the Credit Card company. Phoned them up they said theres no problem. The card we were using was never report lost or stolen. Only my sisters card was reported lost even though its on the same account (Credit Card) it's an entirely different card. The Credit Card company said to try and make a payment again and phone them up if it fails. I phoned CS again and this time the man on the phone said the card is blocked on your payment system. Tried many other cards after that. It's funny because in May I ordered 2 SP2504C hard drives with you on the same card (Still hasn't expired). I thought maybe your system can't accept over £xxx on the card as the hard drives before was under £100, so I was phoning up to remove items and trying payment again. Then I was having thoughts of cancelling the whole thing as I was already filling up a basket on eBuyer ready to pay when someone from Scan phoned me. I'm sorry I didn't take any names down, but the guy was questioning me about when paying by the Mastercard, ie when you go through the checkout did the mastercard website pop up etc and I was telling him nothing happened, I went to checkout -> entered details -> order confirm page showed. He said he'll get back to me on this as it was 5:25pm. Now all I'm wondering is if you could check if anyone is actually going to help me sort out this problem (If it can be helped) as it would help me to either cancel my order and get it from elsewhere, or continue the order with Scan. I know my order is peanuts to you but be it peanuts I need it quite soon.

Thanks.

Sorry for my lengthy post.

Thanks

Re: waiting on some info

moogle

The only to resolve this issue is too speak to our Payments dept, unfortunately there is little we can do over the forum for you.

We have checked everything we can for you IE the card information we have is correct, we are simply requesting the authorisation and for some reason your Bank is declining the payment?.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help you

Regards

NOT Banned
    Thanks

sigh...
    alright. well could I have the order cancelled. Invoice No: 000*edited*
    maybe next time

thanks for trying your best guys.
    Last edited by Chris P; 04-12-2007 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks

PM Sent with good news

5. Received thanks from:

moogle (04-12-2007)

NOT Banned
    Thanks

yes! finally!
    okay i'm off to uni now but when I get back I will be phoning up to add more items

great job Chris!

7. Received thanks from:

Chris P (04-12-2007)

Thread Information