Thread: Saturday Delivery

Thanks

Saturday Delivery

Hi, I ordered a graphics card and a monitor on the 20th but received an email yesterday telling me the monitor was out of stock, so I got a refund for the monitor and since I paid for next day delivery scan gave me a free Saturday Delivery Upgrade. I checked my emails last night and I had an email telling me I would receive my items on the 22nd December.

I have been at home all day today and my parcels haven't came but DPD's site tells me that my items are at the local depot.

I'm just wondering why my items have not been delivered today.

Thanks

Oddius

Re: Saturday Delivery

I have a order which was meant to be delivered on the 22nd, DPD site had parcel at depot all day long since 0419, then at 1637 or whatever changed to out for delivery/attempted delivery. DPD then claimed to have left a card to rearrange delivery, the only leaflet we got was for a Chicken pizza place at around the same time they claimed to have attempted delivery.

No email/sms with delivery slot, or anything of the kind.

Hopefully Scan should have my call to them on record asking where my order was, proving DPD are less than truthful.

Thanks

Re: Saturday Delivery

Quote Originally Posted by Oddius View Post
    I have a order which was meant to be delivered on the 22nd, DPD site had parcel at depot all day long since 0419, then at 1637 or whatever changed to out for delivery/attempted delivery. DPD then claimed to have left a card to rearrange delivery, the only leaflet we got was for a Chicken pizza place at around the same time they claimed to have attempted delivery.

No email/sms with delivery slot, or anything of the kind.

Hopefully Scan should have my call to them on record asking where my order was, proving DPD are less than truthful.
    That's the thing though, it hasn't changed to 'Out for delivery' at all :/

Also its supposed to be a Christmas gift so if they aren't here in time, they can expect a phonecall from me

Thread Information