Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a pre-overclocked bundle from Scan.

3930k @ 4.6Ghz
16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz
Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Corsair H100i

1. Do the engineers take the time to find the lowest possible stable voltages? I have heard cases of people receiving their bundles with excessive voltages and heat output a lot higher than it should be.

2. I know that the H100i comes with thermal paste pre-applied. Will the engineers clean and replace the stock TIM? If so, what do they use?

3. Will the engineers update to the latest BIOS before the stress testing, etc?

4. Will the RAM also be stressed during the 24 hour+ stability test? I have heard of cases where the systems would become unstable when using real world apps and filling up the RAM. Could be down to the CPU's Integrated Memory Controller? I have heard that Scan use Prime95 which I know by default to not use all system RAM (or atleast 90% of it).

I am on the verge of ordering a bundle with the above specs, so reassurance would greatly appreciated.

I will be installing the bundle (if I do go through with it) into a very tidy Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow and will be installing a fresh copy of Windows 7 onto a OCZ vertex 4 512GB with latest firmware. My PSU is a Corsair AX1200 and my GPU is an MSI GTX 580 Lightning.

Thanks a lot.

Leon