Thread: Dont have my new adress!

Thanks

Dont have my new adress!

hello, im new and all, my friend advised me to come here...

well, i have completed everything that i need to make a scan.co.uk account, but it only shows my old adress rather then my new one! If i type "NW10 9EG" which is my new adress, it only shows the old flats and other houses! Can you please update it, or shall i just buy with OC?

-many thanks to all!

Thanks
    by css you mean counter strike: source? LoL im confused :S

explain... my friend says that scan.co.uk come here regularly to check things out? it is not true?

Thanks
    ok, i think i will pwn them, if i do so, mayby they can send me like an additional hard drive or something , like me against 5 or something sounds healthy for me?

ON TOPIC: i just hope they can answer today because i kinda plan on ordering today after being through allot of trouble with ebuyer, which i wont recomend if it was the only online pc componant store LoL, there just wasting lots of my time, and its got on my tit(i dont have any mind you)

ahhh well, my patience is wearing thin you see, thats why i want to order today with no troubles...

anyway thanks...

Thanks
    Well opening hours are actually between 9am to 5:30pm, but if you call our sales team tomorrow - they'll be pleased to help if you have any further problems.

Otherwise, when you log in, if you visit the "MyAccount" section - you can ammend you account details to the new address

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidM
    Well opening hours are actually between 9am to 5:30pm, but if you call our sales team tomorrow - they'll be pleased to help if you have any further problems.

Otherwise, when you log in, if you visit the "MyAccount" section - you can ammend you account details to the new address
    Thanks allot man, il do that now, your a life saver!

Thanks
    No problem... but drop me a PM (I hope I have room!) if you have any queries regarding the order.

Thread Information