Thread: Got a BOOM deal from SCAN

Thanks

Got a BOOM deal from SCAN

Hi everybody , i purchased a A380 Xclio case on monday and then when it was delivered i checked on the website and it was on bundle of the week with something else.

I felt gutted , anyways i tried to ring scan and got sorted by this guy called Mubs.

He is off the hook , he sorted the deal out for me and i became a happy customer.I got what was left from the bundle of the week and just paid the difference.I t was a nice power supplyworth £50 and got a great discount with it.

Man they are nice at scan.

SCAN is the way forward , also Mubs is the way forward. Good man, bless you mate.

Everybody have a nice day.

Thanks
    Glad to hear you got this sorted,

I will pass this onto Mubs for you on Monday

Regards

Thanks
    Whoops , my identity has been revealed , I am happy again. Give him my regards and Scan is the way forward.

Take care and have a nice day , evening , or morning.

Thanks
    oftentimes, all anyone hears is complaints in their ears, its good to hear a compliment sometimes

Thanks
    SCAN is cool , the best place i have shopped ,but its big which is good but becomes a problem for complaints , a person needs authaurity to sort someones complaint out to the end and thats when a customer gets frustrated.

You have prcedures which takes long which makes things worse.

I have had some good times at scan like most 99% of customers do , but generally in life mistakes happen all the time. Its the mistakes we learn from and better ourselves.

I like shopping at scan cos its near for me , i lke shopping at scan cos its good on the pocket and i like shopping at scan cos i am quite conservative like most people are ,(use to it and dont want that change)

Also the i like shopping at scan to be served Hitend, Jason, new girl Auntie and Emenim look alike in tech returns and the guy that loves his cars and the nice little guy who like manages all that near the till and again last but not least by that uncle with a smile.(my favourite)

SCAN is a good place and its big and small problems happen and get looked into.

Anyways sorry to Elaine , Roxanne ,Bob Hodson ,Jason Washington and last but not least Mubs.

Keep on making Scan what it is , i voted for you this year and i will go on voting for you for many more years to come.

Scan is where all your technical needs is at. Good PLace and better people.

Have a nice day , always give credit where credit due and thats at SCAN

PS when is the 590sli intel board going to be in and the Scythe INFINTY ?(boom thing)LOL
    Last edited by nope; 21-08-2006 at 10:53 AM.

Scan Computers - Tech pands@scan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol he looks nothing like eminem
    pands.goggles

Thanks
    It must be just me then, He is cool though , treats me with real respect and makes everything easy when you giving something back.

Respect to him , Nice lad. I came one time with a dvdrom that went wrong and didnt bring a box nor invoice , man the trouble he went to sort it out ,he went through about 25-30 invoices mabe more , I felt like saying to him leave it I will come again but he didnt give up and he sorted it. He is a very nice chap and bless him. Does his work with love and dedication. The job he does requires him to be a cold headed easy going person and he does that flawlessly.

The worst thing about a job like that is you have to remember that the people you are going to meet are not happy people , they are coming back with things that they bought were faulty , also they are just waiting to break and making a unhappy person happy again is hard. He does it day in and day out.

He has never got angry with me. Good chap and I think he deserves a thankyou and some respect. Thanks and take care.
    Last edited by nope; 19-08-2006 at 09:32 PM.

Thanks
    • SuicidaL's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage Formula X48
      • CPU:
      • Q9450 + Heatkiller 3.0LT custom loop
      • Memory:
      • 4Gb Corsair Dominator 8500
      • Storage:
      • 2x 1Tb Samsung F1's, 320Gb Samsung F1, 250Gb Samsung Spinpoint
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI 6870 ref + EK FC6870 custom loop
      • PSU:
      • Silverstone Strider Plus 750w
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster HAF-932
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22" Iiyama E2209HDS
      • Internet:
      • VM 50meg
    ordered stuff on thursday and sort of got today(sat), fab prices and service from scan, cant say the same for city-link/

they allegedly tried to deliver my items at 8.30 this morning but nobody called at my house, and neighbour said that nobody had been and they hadn't even left a card to say they had been like they normally do and by the time i had found out on the tracker they had closed

so now i gotta wait till monday for a delivery that i paid the premium for today

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicidaL
    ordered stuff on thursday and sort of got today(sat), fab prices and service from scan, cant say the same for city-link/

they allegedly tried to deliver my items at 8.30 this morning but nobody called at my house, and neighbour said that nobody had been and they hadn't even left a card to say they had been like they normally do and by the time i had found out on the tracker they had closed

so now i gotta wait till monday for a delivery that i paid the premium for today
    I have faith in them , they will sort you out , you watch .

Thanks
    • SuicidaL's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage Formula X48
      • CPU:
      • Q9450 + Heatkiller 3.0LT custom loop
      • Memory:
      • 4Gb Corsair Dominator 8500
      • Storage:
      • 2x 1Tb Samsung F1's, 320Gb Samsung F1, 250Gb Samsung Spinpoint
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI 6870 ref + EK FC6870 custom loop
      • PSU:
      • Silverstone Strider Plus 750w
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster HAF-932
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22" Iiyama E2209HDS
      • Internet:
      • VM 50meg
    Quote Originally Posted by nope
    I have faith in them , they will sort you out , you watch .
    it's not the faith thats the problem, it's that i paid extra for the sat delivery and never got it.

i don't doubt city-link will deliver my order, just not when it was supposed to be and it's not the first time. it's just the wasted time and hassle it creates, was supposed(although wasn't compulseary) to be at work yesterday but didn't as i knew this was coming, not working the weekend is one thing but if i don't work in the week i don't get paid as im a contractor

over with, normal service will resume...........for now

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicidaL
    it's not the faith thats the problem, it's that i paid extra for the sat delivery and never got it.

i don't doubt city-link will deliver my order, just not when it was supposed to be and it's not the first time. it's just the wasted time and hassle it creates, was supposed(although wasn't compulseary) to be at work yesterday but didn't as i knew this was coming, not working the weekend is one thing but if i don't work in the week i don't get paid as im a contractor

over with, normal service will resume...........for now
    Sorry duude , i dont know what to say as i never have the pocket to pay the extra ammont for sat ar fast delivery.

I do remember this though , when Sir Mubs was sorting my order out he did point out to me that the orders this week are going to take its time, usually i have it in the afternoon post of next day . sometimes even same day without the extra ammont.

Anyway I said to mubs , when ever you can, this way I nor Mubs can get upset.

When i got the invoice it does say URGENT DELIVERY and I was very proud that he did that for me , when i didnt even ask him to , cool in it. I may get it on monday or tuesday but I can wait cos the PC i am making for still has a Mobo and HSF left. I order things as soon as i see on the website of scan cos you know what its like to wait and buy it all , what happens is the thing s you want may not be in stock.

Anyway mate I hope they sort this out for you , also love your cheesed of smileys.

Thanks
    When scan can sort out my mobo issue i will gladly add my compliments and praise to the site. Overall not a bad company to do business with.
    Deo Adjuvante non Timendum

Thanks
    They allegedly tried to deliver my items at 8.30 this morning but nobody called at my house, and neighbour said that nobody had been and they hadn't even left a card to say they had been like they normally do and by the time i had found out on the tracker they had closed

Please PM me your invoice number and I will look into this for you

Regards

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vicar
    When scan can sort out my mobo issue i will gladly add my compliments and praise to the site. Overall not a bad company to do business with.
    Please PM me your RMA, Invoice number and I will chase this up with Returns for you

Regards

Thanks
    Yippeee, Got it through the post and I can finish two PC's sitting waiting for parts.

Thankyou Scan , Thanks Mubs and thankyou to the Packers that packed it , Amazing Packing , done with Artistic Skills. Bless you guys.

PS When is the P5N32-SLi coming , they have changed its chipset to the 590 , gave it a extra PCIEx and changed the cooling HS from aluminium to Copper(looks cool) and also Does anybody know when the Scythe Infinty comes in Scan.
    Last edited by nope; 21-08-2006 at 10:57 AM.

Thread Information