Thread: RHINO in Custom PC

Thanks

RHINO in Custom PC

Hi , just got the latest edition of CustomPC through the post today , which is still not out for two weeks or so , anyway they have this special bit where they are reviewing the Creme de la creme of the PC Tower and what you could buy IF you had the money.

I was amazed by the Rhino , i can remember couple of months ago when the panther was reveiwed and scan did not do so well with it , even that was more the drivers fault than anything else, but this time round the cards have changed.

Amazing work , love it , wish i could buy it. Also the panther probably also needs to be re-reviewd now the quad drivers are sorted.

Hats off to you guys , love your creation.

Banned
    Thanks
    with the scan systems im always impressed by the look inside and out, like the chamelon, looked so cool so tidy inside and the cooling loops looked the bomb, obvisuoly the hardware side is nothing special because give some1 the parts they could build the same pc but well done for reinventing designs and differnt looks love it.

Thanks
    It's a nice beasty indeed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidM
    It's a nice beasty indeed
    It even gets hand delivered by the people behind the project, not bad.

How come in your games room this beast isnt advertised? Also the games room dont have your best PC's?They have the old ones , which are not bad but Scan is like the PC land , where you can buy the latest things.

Love the games room and to just see what they have in there PC's but that said they are not that high speced , even my Pc spec is better than the ones advertised. Mine in parts cost about £1500

Would love to see the real deal perform. Hold a Rhino day or something and let the public come and view it, wish i could afford it , amazing.
    Last edited by nope; 20-08-2006 at 03:19 PM.

SCAN Computers Pete the Painter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nope
    It even gets hand delivered by the people behind the project, not bad.

Would love to see the real deal perform. Hold a Rhino day or something and let the public come and view it, wish i could afford it , amazing.
    Hmm sounds interesting......Rhino is a beauty!! Plenty of innovation and not what you may call "Off the shelf" System

Quote Originally Posted by harry1
    with the scan systems im always impressed by the look inside and out, like the chamelon, looked so cool so tidy inside and the cooling loops looked the bomb, obvisuoly the hardware side is nothing special because give some1 the parts they could build the same pc but well done for reinventing designs and differnt looks love it.
    It's great to see that you guys enjoy what goes on with 3XS Systems.....it can only get better
    Watch this space............
    Last edited by Pete the Painter; 20-08-2006 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks
    Its like a designer PC ,well it is a designer PC , like Armani but in the PC world.

Thread Information