Can someone please tell me how to navigate the Carphone Warehouse website to find the page that says PAYG Airtime Credit is applied after 8 days?

I bought a phone last Thursday with £10 PAYG credit. Clicking "more" in the "Airtime Credit" box on any page for a PAYG mobile brings this up, which clearly says:

Your airtime credit will be applied to your account automatically within 2 working days of purchase.
So two working days after Thursday would be Monday. Today is Tuesday, three working days, and I haven't had my credit applied, so of course I phoned them up to ask why. I was flatly told it was 8 days. No reason given or anything. When I told them it said two working days on the website, they said I was wrong.

A little miffed, I googled something like "Carphone warehouse airtime credit". Funnily enough, the first result was this page on the Carphone Warehouse website. However, I can't find any link to that page at all anywhere on the Carphone Warehouse website. I also can't see anything in the T&Cs about it.

I probably sound like I'm ranting about nothing major, but I feel like they're giving misguiding information. It definitely says "within 2 working days of purchase". I emailed Consumer Direct this afternoon but I'm not expecting a reply straight away. I don't really know what I expect them to do but it felt good to get someone official involved. And yes, I know by the time something comes of it I will probably have my credit anyway.