Thread: My first buying experience with YoYoTech

Registered+
    Thanks

My first buying experience with YoYoTech

Hello

Just wanted to share my experience buying from YoYo Tech, its the first time i have bought from this company and it wont be the last i think.

I ordered a Lian-Li PC-P80B case yesterday at around 3.00pm (27th May 2008) and it arrived today at 11.45am (28th May 2008), i live in the North East of Scotland. I have ordered from OverclockersUK and SCAN and they have manged the same but this time YoYo Tech had the right price and delivery date.

The case seemed to be factory sealed or if it had been opened it had not been handled carelessly and no damage was done. I checked it thoroughly and nothing looked out of place, all the bags were sealed and nothing looked "worn" (only reason i am mentioning that is because i read these forums before i decided to buy and had read 1 saying that had gotten a display model and since mine was the last 1 in stock thought i best check).

The only problem i have is that with SCAN and OverclockersUK they give you a tracking number so you can see roughly what stage your order is in eg wether its still travelling to the distribution depot or wether its been loaded onto a van for delivery. This is very handy as its been a reliable indicator to me when the delivery guy is likely to come knocking on my door. I did not get any tracking number from YoYo Tech and i looked everywhere for some indication how they do things and i found it hard to find anything "official". i got impression from reading this forum that they only give you the tracking number if there is a problem.

I also sent 2 emails yesterday, 1 to customer services and then i saw on one of my emails that i should contact sales, so i sent another to sales asking if i could get a tracking number and just make sure it would be delivered when it said and everything was ok. I only got 2 updates to my Account for this purchase, 1 was "pending" and then i went straight to "delivered", nothing else. I did not receive any replies to my mails. Guess you guys are extremely busy?

It was a good experience i guess because the item came on time and it wasnt damaged or had any problems but i would say overall SCAN and OverclockersUK seem more user friendly and there hasnt been 1 time i have not received an reply from them to a query i have sent. I will however give you the benefit of the doubt this time .

Anyway thanks again for my great new case at the best price out of the 3 and delivered the next day, SCAN could only managed to deliver tomorrow (29th May 2008) and were about £9.00 dearer when you include delivery etc.

Keep up the good work, competition can only be a good thing for us consumers.

Thanks

Re: My first buying experience with YoYoTech

Hi
    I thank you for your input,
    however why you didnt get a response back, i will look into that
    We do try to updating our procedure where needed to try and give our customers the best possible service
    Regards
    Kul

Thanks
    • breezer's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus A8N32 SLI DELUXE
      • CPU:
      • AMD 4200+ X2
      • Memory:
      • 1gb Corsair
      • Storage:
      • 250gb WD Internal. 300gb Seagate External
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XFX 7600GT XXX
      • PSU:
      • Enermax Noisetaker 485w
      • Case:
      • Gigabyte Aurora
      • Monitor(s):
      • 19" Suyama
      • Internet:
      • 20mb

Re: My first buying experience with YoYoTech

I bought for the first time on Wednesday. I ordered an Antec P182 case at around 1pm and it arrived the following day at about half 2.

This case was a b1tch to hunt down, i tried everywhere, alot of sites, then i saw yoyo tech had it in, and im not sure if they just took a delivery of them (because alot of sites are pending arrival of the cases), as im sure i checked the day beforehand and they had none in. I rang up and double checked and they were in. So i ordered instantly.

So im pretty happy with YoYotechs service. It was slightly cheaper too

Thread Information