Hi

I really need someone’s help I have been at this for 8 hours straight now and I still cannot install or vista or XP for that matter.
My Spec is
Abit Fatal1ty F-190HD
2gb Oz ddr 800mhz ram
500gs sata western digital drive
Samsung IDE Dvd Writer
Intel e4400 2.0ghz dual core.

The problem I am having is that my hdd does not show up in the bios at all, there is power running to it as I can feel it is on but it does not show. I still tried to install vista but then I found somewhere it was said that sata was not compatible at the moment with this motherboard, however I can see that other people have installed vista, so could someone please confirm whether it is and where I can get the drivers (direct link if possible).

I then having given up on vista tried installing xp, when through the install got the raid drivers of the abit website and tried installing the drivers by pushing F6, the driver shows up choose the 86 version (not sure if this is correct but tried with MCE 2005 and XP pro) and when I get to the setup it still says no hdd available and then I have to reset.

Does anyone know what I need to do, your help will be greatly appreciated thanks.