Gooday! I have a problem with a computer. It has an ip35 pro motherboard, 9600GT video card, itel dual core processor, 6 Gb RAM running on Win 7. The only recent major upgrades were going up to Win 7 from XP and adding 4 Gb RAM, that was all about 3 months ago, it's beein running fine since though it had a noisy fan. It is probably all about 3 years old now, I've just replaced it but kept it for the kid's homework. I moved it and added as USB wireless adaptor. Anyway, ever since I moved it (2 weeks ago), the machine started to have trouble booting up. Sometimes it would be completely dead, other times it was fine. Now it starts, runs for a few minutes, then dies. The RED LED blinks on and off (when it shuts down) and clicks, like an alert sound. The guru gets to "FF" before it shuts down, then blinks ".2". It now isnt going past the "repair" screen because it wont stay on long enough to. THe fans all look to be running, though whatever fan was noisy before isnt anymore, for some reason. I actually dont know what psu I have in it, but I tend to think that could be the problem. Any ideas would be appreciated!