Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom fabricated "Creature" case.

Banned
    Thanks
    Just because i have a lot of posts does not qualify me to say what you should or shouldn't do to your case. I was just pointing out how it looked to me. You have done an awesome job so far and the bits you have pointed out to change seem good to me. Let us have some pics when you have done the changes mate. Good luck.

Thanks
    I had already thought that the red in the mouth was a bit too bright, maybe some shading with a darker red perhaps, even around the edge of the eye's and then I'll do the blood stained teeth... this should off set the face and take away the cartooniness. I finished the bonewhite today, only to bring it home and not like what I see...

To me it's just not finished, needs more detail. Doesn't make me wanna believe it's a backbone, I know with my airbrush I should be able to bring it too life... so looks like I'll be wet sanding it, to rough up the paint and detail it better then what's here before you. So it might not be finished this week after-all.

Thanks

Revamping Backbone....

Well here I go again, just part of the modding world... I installed the finished product just to realize I didn't like what I saw. I'm an artist and a professional painter....I don't know about you people... but this doesn't look like a backbone to me. It's got the shape, but that's about all. I thus brought it back in to the shop, sanded it all down and started loading on some atuomotive 2 part body filler.... It may take longer what I have planned this time around, but it won't be this sad lookin something that's supposed to be a backbone. Oh ya, did I tell you I'm a bit of a profectionist.

I may even consider using some fibreglas to imitate torn flesh left on the bone, who knows... anyway this time I'll be happier with what I'll produce. On closer look you can see I need more bondo... See you soon, when it looks more finished (unpainted, later...).
    Last edited by Leecho; 29-04-2006 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks
    over the top and i like it
    very well made mate
    wish i was that gd at painting i can just about paint a wall one colour
    any pics of it with hardware in it ?
    dfi sli-dr | AMD64 3700+ san | 2 Gb kingston PC3200 | SLI XFX 6800GT | emu 1820m + ADAT 32 channel audio card | 600w modualar PSU | 300Gb maxtor maxline | 3 X 300 samsung spin point sata2 hdds | 70Gb raptor | akasa case | Zalman Reserator 1 Plus with two cpu blocks |
    ifyouknowme also know as HEXUS|Mrbeef

Thanks
    Unfortunatly I can't show you what's not done yet. Creature can't have guts till all the building process is one hundred percent completed.

Thanks
    • FatalSaviour's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI P55-GD80
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 860
      • Memory:
      • 4x2GB GEiL PC17000
      • Storage:
      • 3x1000GB, 2x500GB (RAID1), 1x2TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • GTX 470
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX700
      • Case:
      • Antec P180
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell U2311, Dell 2005FPW
      • Internet:
      • VM 30Mb
    Quote Originally Posted by turkster
    Just looking at it there and I occured to me that it maybe the bright red of the grill behind the face that is causing the problem. Too much contrast maybe? The face itself looks fine but maybe if the grill was a darker red it might look better. I dunno thats just a thought
    I agree with KoolPc that there's something not looking quite right with the front of the case...it lets down the rest of the case...However, I think turkster may have put his finger on the problem, what do others think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information