28 days later, and AI were both crap imo. The trailers made them look like good films, and I havent seen either in there entirity (sp?) becuase I got so bored half way thorugh I walked out... I really dont find a bloke walking aorund london on his own, compleatly deserted for half the film, to be entertaining. And then the story behind it is also crap imo although I cant remember it atm..

Its clear that the first matrix was a good film, and the other two were just sequals, to make more money. After the first, a crap story will do, because the first was good, people will still see it, it makes no difference to how much money they get from the other two to how good they make them.

titanic - why would you want to see that anyway. most boring pos ive ever had the misfortune to watch. Ship sinks, idiots die, woman suvives, to tell a compleatly pointless stupid story, which none would care about if it wasnt a film.
I think 90% of the people that watched it would think the old woman at the start was good...
I hate the entire film. I hate most real story based films..................