hey there, i recently ordered an ipod shuffle 1gb, it hasn't arrived yet so i thought i'd look around at some of the other mp3 players out there to keep me amused, and since ive become confuzzled over whether i made the right purchase.

I want something small really, that can hold data and music. For a good price.

However, I ran across certain mp3 players for a little bit more, abelt alot bigger but also alot more space.

examples.

creative zen xtra 30gb £138 - is this massive?
creative zen touch 20gb £153 - i owned one of these before, it has great sound but felt a bit blocklike for me.
creative zen micro 5gb - £160 - more like it, seems small and nice, will have good sound and has a fm radio in it.
ipod mini £174.99 - i've held one of these and they're so sleek, but its getting toward the major top end of my budget.
rio karma 20gb - £179.99 looks like a odd looking player, but i keep hearing such good things about them!
sony hd1 20gb - £150 - i reserved one of these, but keep hearing sketchy reviews and talk about them. Plus i gotta send the damn thing off to play mp3s dont i?

ok the real deal, I want to spend no more than £150 personally, but if someone proves to me that a player above my budget is truly worth it, I might go for it.

My main reason for going for the shuffle was the size and I wanted a flash drive.

What d'ya think?