Thread: School summer hols

Thanks

School summer hols

Well it's the summer hols again and the little brats are up to no good already!

Earlier on i went into the computer room to talk to paul and glanced out the window to see 2 little s***s climbing through one of the pensioners bungalo's windows down the lane next to this house. Alarm bells immediately rang in my head, but i wasnt sure if they were grandchildren just mucking about or what so i stood watching with paul for a couple of mins till we were convinced they were up to no good. One was inside the other was stood keeping watch. The one inside i could see was looking for a door key to let his mate in but couldnt find one. he wandered about inside the house for a coule of mins. I wasnt sure what they had gone in for or what he was doing, but after a couple of mins he climbed back out the window and they were both huddled up at the wall.

At first it looked like they were spray painting the wall, but then i saw them light what they'd sprayed on the wall and it going up in flames at which point i realised they had some sort of aerosol can and proceeded to try to use it as a flame thrower and try to set alight the hedge.

While all this was going on, paul had called the police and i was shouting through to him what they were doing and he was telling the operator. Luckily they didnt know i was watching them so they just sauntered away down the street and it was easy enoug for the police to spot and catch them with a very good description from me.

what i dont understand is WHY they felt the need to do it and WHY they chose that house out of the 5 in that row (who all had their windows open).

I think the woman in the house next to the one they climbed into saw them too but didnt want to risk shouting at them so i dont think it's our word against theirs. Plus there'll be evidence all over the old woman's house that they were there. But the thing is, they were only about 14/15, so what can be done about them? they'll get a telling off from the police, they might press charges but they'll go to their parents, so the child has no reason not to try it again.

This is why i hate the summer holidays! The scottish summer holidays started a month ago, and the kids up there were exactly the same the first week of their hols too. Up to no good getting their dog to scramble its way up onto cars.

Has anyone else had a problem with scally school kids since they broke up from school or is it just me that notices it?

GRRRRRRRRRRRR! This area's meant to be really good too. Gets my back right up!

</rant>

Thanks
    • steve threlfall's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Core i5-3570K
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 830 256
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Radeon HD6870
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX750
      • Case:
      • Antec P280
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2407 WFP 24" Widescreen, Rev A04
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 120/12 mb
    Its the little chav scum bags in general im afraid. Our local shopping centre/Cinema everything is under siege by filthy scallies. No wonder the old folks are intimidated when there are gangs of ten-20 of these bratts making a nuiscance of themselves.

Thats not to say there arent plenty of good kids and why shouldnt they be allowed to go shopping of whatever but it just seems as if many scallie kids are out to cause as much trouble as possible. Boredem is NOT an excuse.

Thanks
    At least it means that posh mums are not doing the school run in huge bleedin' 4x4's with one child in them! Anyway i feel all chavs should be neutered at birth.
    Not around too often!

Thanks
    Yea we have exactly the same problem here Elmo. The most notorious family in redditch lives 4 doors down from me. Asbo jobbies. All 4 of the kids. Their mum doesnt give a **** so it just goes on.

Marmoset Warrior
    Thanks
    Yeah, it all happens around me, my entire road is covered in chavs. have already had our hedge set on fire and a stone through my window. It is a major problem, I mean, one time when I was in town with my friends they just decided they would set fire to a dust bin and wreck a phone booth, for no reason. The worst thing though is that they are bad enough during the day but at night they all go and get drunk and then they really do just do what the f*** they want. They also start fights with anyone, started a fight with me before and when I reported it they denied it and it was my word against 8 or 9 chavs.

It does really get on my nerves that these punks, something like 40% of our youth are chavs, and they give a bad image to the rest of us good kids (like me) who don't go around smoking weed, breaking into houses, getting into fights and being arrested. Weird thing is, I have talked to some chavs at my school before (one of my best friends became one) and they think its cool to get into fights or be arrested.

Summer holidays can be grave times in the UK, thank god air travel is getting cheaper
    Last edited by r1zeek; 25-07-2004 at 03:49 PM.

Thanks
    The problem is they reckon noone will stop them.

I couldnt care less what age they are. If they caused grief around me or directly at me, their ages wouldnt stop me giving them a slap. They wanna act like hard bar stewards, they will need to deal with the consequences.... reap what you sow.

Too many ppl sit back cause it doesnt directly affect them.... Not me.

Fun Not Frags - www.gsvgaming.net

Marmoset Warrior
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie
    The problem is they reckon noone will stop them.
    Some people don't like getting stabbed or beaten up.

Sure if your a tough guy then fine, you can tell them to stop but a lotta people don't stop them because they are afraid of what they might do.

I do agree with you though, you reap what you sow.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by menthel
    At least it means that posh mums are not doing the school run in huge bleedin' 4x4's with one child in them! Anyway i feel all chavs should be neutered at birth.

Happy Now?
    Thanks
    If it was in singapore they'd have been flogged. Bet the little ****s wouldnt do it again after that. Physical punishment has to be the ultimate deterrant. ("has to be" not in a "necessary" sense, more in a "it is". I cant convey how i mean it and how youll read it).

As always, i dont understand them, i dont understand what drives someone to do that, what makes them think its acceptible? The parents should be taught how to be parents.
    I dont like sig pics so i turn off sigs Which doesnt help when i dont know what ive written here! DOH!

Thanks
    After school holidays have started, i've notice the following:

Decline in number of 4x4's on the road
    Increase in number of pikeys/scallies on the streets
    Increase in crime rate in our village

Hopefully an increase in police activity and arressests will happen, but highly unlikely!

Thread Information