Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The US to arm the Syrian rebels

Thanks

Re: The US to arm the Syrian rebels

There's always profit in war for someone.

2. Received thanks from:

melon (15-06-2013)

Banned
    Thanks

So we got this war planned....

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimus View Post
    I disagree with this asertion, whilst I agree we are going in to a poostorm.

I don't like how you trivialise 'affects millions' with a civil war. This is a family forum, so I am not going to write a detialed post about how most of the chemical weapons effect people, just remember thou, they are not designed for a quick tactical death.

Meanwhile, in the UK these cuts might mean some people have to downside their home, or share a flat rather than live on their own. This is common pratice for most people in London, so as you can understand my heart bleeds for those effected by these cuts so terribly.

There is a shocking disparity between the 'affects' that the two groups will suffer I don't like lines been drawn between them.
    And yet you trivialize spending cuts here on account of how it just affects people in areas you see as a " quick fix "

How about healthcare for a start ?

I don't think Cat trivialised anything, but I think you did.

Being homeless is no joke any more than chemical weapons , while I agree the latter is worse , it is not like either side care about the effects of it when it comes to using it themselves , so why should we ?

Do you think we should be playing god , when we're already pretty much despised as it is ?

If they cant see the error of where their beliefs lead, then killing some of them to favor the others is hardly to going persuade them to abandon them for peace...
    Last edited by melon; 15-06-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information