Thread: Scheidegger training

Thanks

Scheidegger training

Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone had heard of these people?

Basicly had a adviser come to my house yesturday and talk me through a course, guy seemed very salesman like and TBH not very well informed on actually computer stuff! he mostly talked about % and how id benifit from a course!!
    The first thing he wanted to know was my family history which kinda gave him the ammo to sell the course i surpose

Anyway it got to the end and he wanted me to sign up for a course costing me £70 a month which he had to credit check me
    this kinda put me off obviously

Ive done a google on them and TBH didn't come up good for them regarding ppl canceling there course's but havent really come accross a valid remake regaring there actual course's being good or not?

The guy said that after 8 months id pass my course if i got my head down as i new abit about the course and said id have a job at the end of it

help?

Thanks
    • sybrows's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI P55-GD65
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750 @ 3.8+Corsair H50
      • Memory:
      • 8 gig Crucial XMS 3 DDR3 1600
      • Storage:
      • 1X2tb WD Green
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 670 FTW edition
      • PSU:
      • Akasa 500 Watt
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Stacker 8100
      • Operating System:
      • Win 8.1 Pro 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" Iiyama LED LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 75MB
    Hiya Mate I had exactly the same experience, some woman (really pushy) came round my house and tried to flog me scheidegger, It was very dodgy as i was completely uncreditworthy at the time, but she made a magic phonecall, did a credit check and got the ok it
    anyways all i had to do to sign up was pay the first installment (70 quid) and i was in.
    As i did'nt have £70 quid on me at the time the woman gave me till after the weekend to sort it out. In which time i did the same as you and looked on the Net, found loads of folks slating them saying that the qual's you get are'nt worth the paper their written on, there is no practical work whatso-ever and the learning materials were crappy. So come Monday she phoned me up and I told her i could'nt get the money.
    personally i feel i had a lucky escape from a massive amount of debt i could'nt pay off for a Sh*te course. Phew
    BrOw

*also that is the second time that some tinpot company has tried the hard sell on me for courses, i've just got one one of those faces i guess

Thread Information