Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An interesting theory

Registered+
    Thanks
    Huh, not so eloquently!

Lol, was just checking I wasn’t losing it.
    "Keyboard missing - press F3 to continue" Message seen on an Apricot PC.
    "To start press any key. Where's the any key?" Homer Simpson.
    Hexus Trust

Thanks
    That is sad, pathetic and plain bitter!

The Internet, just like real life, is full of information that the user/reader may or may not need. The activities availiable on the Internet, just like real life, can be purposeful or complete waste of time. While on the Internet, just like real life, the person has to exercise judgement and engage his/her brain to determine what is necessary and what's not.

Simply saying the Internet is full of sh!t is just like complaining the TV is broadcasting junk and there's nothing interesting to watch. If the Internet is so full of crap, the person need to re-examine how he/she utilizes his/her time. Much like complaining about 'nothing on TV', may be it is time to get that big fat ass off the chair and get on with something that is interesting - like interacting with real people and go to real places...

The person who complains about the lack of quality on the Internet is obviously missing the point - the Internet is not life; it is there to make life easier by providing short-cuts, but life exists outside the Internet. May be if he/she spend more time in 'real' life and 'live' rather than wasting time and energy to b!tch about how useless something is.
    Caution: Cape does not enable user to fly. - Batman costume warning label (Rolfe, John & Troob, Peter, Monkey Business (Swinging Through the Wall Street Jungle), 2000)

I r00l all
    Thanks
    Well said that man!

Thanks

I r00l all
    Thanks
    I was talking about spikegifted's post, btw

Photographer; for hire!! shiato storm's Avatar
    Thanks
    the irony of this 'master piece' is that low-and-behold its on the internet! and all the stuff about emailing your friends etc... well without the internet etc. how could I do that now eh?

though provoking perhaps about how much rubbish there is yes, but we - by which I mean You sitting there reading this right now - have the choice to see what we want to see and remain ignorant about what we don't. ok so there's lots of crap out there but I for one will know it wen I see it and all i have to do is click 'Back' - its really not that hard. The internet works for you if you know what you're looking for.
    so in my opinion the guy who wrote this is clearly trying to make everyone believe he's better than he really is, he's too damn lasy to make it better himself. walking away from the problem doesn't make it go away... so what do we do? I suggest we igore this poor soul, he's resigned himself to my rubbish bin join what crap does exist on the internet, and I choose not to see his site again.